Kett SPOTD 12-20-2012 -Vegas bats a homer under the Christmas lights

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
picture.php

On TOL it's never too late in the year to play ball and vegascowboy slams the ball into the stands

This is a time for reflecting.

At this time, let us all remember that...

The Bible is the only infallible and authoritative Word of God. Let us recognize its divine inspiration and accept its teachings as our final authority in ALL matters of faith. We need not search anywhere for interpretation other than God's Word.

God, our Father in Heaven, is a personal God who created us. He exists forever in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

God's Holy Son, called Yeshua (Jesus), meaning salvation, came to this world born of a virgin.

Mankind was created in the Holy image of God. Through willful disobedience, however, man fell and became separated from God. All mankind was born with a sinful nature.

Our ONLY hope for salvation was and is through Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who died for all of us that we might live. We are saved - and ONLY saved - by grace through faith. Grace is a gift of God.

The Savior of the World, even Christ Jesus, will return to Earth. We prepare for His coming and the righteous look forward to His reign.

He loves us, and He wants us to love Him! May we do so always.

God bless you all and may His Shalom be upon all of you now and forever.

Again my SPOTD threads have rules.
Congrats only--no bashing the awardee
No Whining.
If I see any rule violations I will close this thread or have a mod remove the offending posts or tags.