Hats Off To TH....

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Libertarians are NOT anarchists.
Good thing I didn't say they were.

This caricature comes from the two dysfunctional parties.
Wouldn't know. I didn't advance it and that's not where I get my opinion.

It is historically false. Anarachists believe in unrestrained violence and looting.
No, some do. Anarchist just don't believe in government.

Libertarians take a stronger stand against violence and looting than any other political group including Republicans and Democrats.
No they don't.

The early history of the United States with its severely limited government was strongly Libertarian and completely different from this image of anarchy.
Depends on when you take the snapshot. And I think you're right. A society where you can own people and women are denied the vote is a very different one than we have today.

Quincy

AMEN BROTHER!

Look at the mess the two dysfunctional parties have gotten us into.

I agree. No one seems to be willing to compromise and give liberty a chance. It's always my way or the highway with both parties. It's going to rip the union apart. We need to adopt the mindset of freedom and liberty at a national level, and values at a local level.

:e4e:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Okay, if you guys want to create a pro libertarian thread I think it would be interesting, but given my adamant objection to it would you mind not making a thread created to give me a nod the home for it? :chuckle:

Thunder's Muse

The truth hurts, don't it?

Here:

300.jpg

I'm surprised you know how to spell 'truth', cause you wouldn't know it even if it introduced itself to you :chuckle: