Kett's SPOTD 4-16-2012. Knight knocks one into the parking lot.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This time the pitcher on the mound is Nick M. He pitches a real doozy of a Nuckleball all morning which has struck out batter after batter.
http://news.yahoo.com/taliban-attack-pakistan-prison-free-380-prisoners-050401473.html

DERA ISMAIL KHAN, Pakistan (AP) — Taliban militants armed with automatic weapons and rocket-propelled grenades battled their way into a prison in northwest Pakistan on Sunday, freeing close to 400 prisoners, including at least 20 described by police as "very dangerous" insurgents, authorities and the militants said...."They were carrying modern and heavy weapons," said Zahid Khan. "They fired rockets."

Once inside the building, the attackers headed straight to the area of the prison where death-row prisoners were being kept, he said. They fought with guards for around two hours, setting part of the prison on fire before freeing the 380 inmates, including at least 20 "very dangerous Taliban militants," said Shafique.

You understand the bold part right? So they had the blueprints or something from the engineer? :plain:

Then up to the plate steps Knight. He takes a swing. Crack!

Some people often ask.... why in the Bible does God occasionally tell His people to wipe out an entire nation or group of people? They wonder how could God be so cold-hearted.

This modern day story of extremist Islam demonstrates the answer to those questions.

There are some groups of people that are hell bent on murdering innocent people. No rehabilitation, no convincing, no negotiating, nothing will EVER deter them from wanting to cause division and kill, kill, kill.

There comes a point when it's inhuman to allow these people to exist. Certain sects and groups of Islam extremists are in this category.

There is coming a time when it will be either us.... or them. Are we willing to do what is necessary to prevent them from destroying our world?

The ball is sailing, It's sailing. It out of there! It bounces in the parking lot.

Rules: No debate! Thread is for congrats only.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:think:

No. No no. Must resist. :shut:

Congratulations only. Congratulations only.

:noid:

:D

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I'd be more impressed if we weren't playing stick ball in the parking lot.:eek:

I kid, I kid.

The sad thing is, as right as Knight is here, the people who need to understand this are going to claim it was a foul ball.