POTD 4/15/2012

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
That is not true. I was mocking you.

So, do tell us why a supposed "Christian" like yourself would allow someone like Billy Bob in your house?

Are you trying to save him while he's passed out on the floor due to intoxication?

S0Z0

BANNED
Banned
I'm not here to impress anyone Kett, but just to tell it like I see it.
All that proves is that you are as blind as a bat.

Sozo (ghost) is a bona fide racist
You stiill don't get it, or maybe you do, and you just like playing the martyr. That really explains pretty much all your posts, now that I think about it.

Now back to your patting each others on the back
You really like it that people thank you're an idiot, don't you?
I have to clean up the mess here in America that people like you and Sozo have allowed to happen.
Hey, it's not our fault, it's Lincoln's! :madmad:

:chuckle:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I remember this also and it started with BB calling you "Buckwheat". You got all bowed up about it, and BB & S0Z0 just piled it on you harder. They were hardly mocking black folks, just mocking you..get some thicker skin, I thought you are a cop, you should be able to see the difference. Cmon aCW...really.:doh:

Rocketman, do we need to discuss how Billy Bob, a pro abortion/pro drug Libertarian that was welcomed into the home of Sozo for a recent birthday party, advocates the murdering of black babies and liberal babies, so that they won't grow up to be criminals?

Would you call that racist or genocidal?

S0Z0

BANNED
Banned
So, do tell us why a supposed "Christian" like yourself would allow someone like Billy Bob in your house?

Are you trying to save him while he's passed out on the floor due to intoxication?
On your tombstone it will read...

"Widely known as the man who always walks in at the end of a conversation"

Doofus

drbrumley

All that proves is that you are as blind as a bat.

You stiill don't get it, or maybe you do, and you just like playing the martyr. That really explains pretty much all your posts, now that I think about it.

You really like it that people thank you're an idiot, don't you? Hey, it's not our fault, it's Lincoln's! :madmad:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
On your tombstone it will read...

"Widely known as the man who always walks in at the end of a conversation"

Doofus

I was hoping maybe you could give us an answer ghost.

Why would a supposed Christian, invite a known advocate of drug legalization and someone who advocates the murder of black babies into his house?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...Regarding my alleged anti semitism (calling Left Wing Secular Jew Abe Foxman a moral degenerate): If you would like to go back to The Passion of the Christ thread and address the links that I attached (Orthodox Jews like Don Feder, Rabbi Daniel Lapin, and Michael Medved all supported Gibson, as I do), then we can discuss my alleged "anti semitism" there.

To be a little clearer, you wrote:

In defense of Mel Gibson, Left Wing Jews (and there are plenty of them in the entertainment industry) really had it out for him. There are always two sides to a story, we've only heard the side where Gibson spewed his hatred of Jews while he was intoxicated. We haven't heard what he had to go through in order to make his movie, plus the Left wing propaganda against Gibson and the movie after it was made.
Now the political left is loudly critical of Gibson and has been for a while. But you didn't stop with that, you went for the leftist Jew angle. That sort of singling out, the "plenty of them in the entertainment industry" is right out of the old racist conspiracy playbook.

But then that would mean you'd have to take a break from your ultra boring conversation with serpent dove.
No one really has a conversation with SD. She's a monoliest. But she did manage to give me a funny bit or two, bless her microscopic heart.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Rocketman, do we need to discuss how Billy Bob, a pro abortion/pro drug Libertarian that was welcomed into the home of Sozo for a recent birthday party, advocates the murdering of black babies and liberal babies, so that they won't grow up to be criminals?

Would you call that racist or genocidal?

I think you take what people say here at TOL way to seriously. BB found your button and has been pushing it over and over, if you cannot see that then you are blind. I cannot say with assurance that you are correct about BB and I suppose you cannot either.

S0Z0

BANNED
Banned
I was hoping maybe you could give us an answer ghost.

Why would a supposed Christian, invite a known advocate of drug legalization and someone who advocates the murder of black babies into his house?
That thread was years ago (look closer), and it was a joke. Like I said, you only read what you want, and then make snap judgments about everything. You do the same thing with the Bible. You're a clown, and everyone on this site knows it, but you.

You sometimes have some good info, but you are obsessed with playing the martyr. Why?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I think you take what people say here at TOL way to seriously. BB found your button and has been pushing it over and over, if you cannot see that then you are blind. I cannot say with assurance that you are correct about BB and I suppose you cannot either.

And here I thought that the people at TOL took abortion seriously (maybe only for the white babies).

If you doubt what I say about Billy Bob's racism and advocacy of genocide, do your own investigation.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I thought you said BB was the racist. But after your Jewish comments your lecturing anyone on racial insensitivity is like listening to Don King talking about someone else's bad hair.

Don King has bad hair? Says who?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
That thread was years ago (look closer), and it was a joke. Like I said, you only read what you want, and then make snap judgments about everything. You do the same thing with the Bible. You're a clown, and everyone on this site knows it, but you.

You sometimes have some good info, but you are obsessed with playing the martyr. Why?

So you invited a known racist and advocate of genocide to your home "years ago"?

Impressive ghost.

Regarding my "some good info":

Debate me.

drbrumley

And here I thought that the people at TOL took abortion seriously (maybe only for the white babies).

If you doubt what I say about Billy Bob's racism and advocacy of genocide, do your own investigation.

Typical statist liberal, throwing the race card. Idiot!!!!