POTD 4/15/2012

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
:guitar:

Come and listen to a story 'bout a man named Jed,
He was yappin' with a woman when he landed on his head
Started talkin' kinda crazy and acting like a fool,
Like he was born in a city and was raised in public school!

(Stupid, that is - Evolution, Heresies)

Well the first thing you know ol Jed's in a snare
His friends all said "Jed get away from there"
Said "You're talkin to a moron, that ain't no place to be"
But Jed wouldn't listen, now he hates the trinity.

(God, that is - Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ. )

:thumb: Well done!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
:thumb: Well done!

That was ghost's (Sozo's) response to this (what appeared to be heartfelt comment):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedidiah
They don't seem to understand you.
Or they are unable to see past their deception.
I read the sermon on the mount again this weekend.
I feel that Jesus' words are healing and powerful.

I still worry about going back to my old ways though, my friend.
How long did it take before you didn't have to worry about going back to your old ways ?
If I worry about this, does that mean my decision was not real ?
If my decision was not real, how do I make my decision real ?

I still feel very excited about this new life, but I still worry about returning to my old ways.
How long will it take ?

Thank you for your ministry to me meshak my friend.
You can PM me but I wanted them to see.
Perhaps it will help them see their deception ?

Kindest regards,
-Jedidiah E.

You should be ashamed of yourself A4T for defending the likes of the pretend Christian currently known as Sozo.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yep. S0Z0 posts some great ones.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
aCW's post is funnier than mine. :chuckle:

So tell me what was wrong with Jedidiah's post ghost?

His love for Jesus?

Not wanting to return to his old ways?

It sounds like you (and your racist Libertarian friend Billy Bob) could learn a lot from Jedidiah.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
aCW's post is funnier than mine. :chuckle:
Yes in a way it is, yours still has my vote. :chuckle: good post, very witty...

Ditto to you what I said to A4T. What did I miss that so was "great" about his mockery of someone that loves Jesus and doesn't want to go back to his old ways?

Is that what you think Jeds post was? if so maybe you ought to read the whole thread before passing judgement prematurely. :plain:

S0Z0

BANNED
Banned
Ditto to you what I said to A4T. What did I miss that so was "great" about his mockery of someone that loves Jesus and doesn't want to go back to his old ways?
You're right aCW, it is an inside joke. Only those involved in having read meshak's posts (she hates the Trinity) get it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Is that what you think Jeds post was? if so maybe you ought to read the whole thread before passing judgement prematurely. :plain:

You're absolutely right rocketman. I should go back to fighting the culture war and let you (so-called) Christians continue to fight amongst yourselves over whose way is the "only way" to Heaven.

But tell me, what is it about ghost (Sozo) that everyone finds so appealing?

I find him to be a racist (and I rarely use that word) pompous...

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...But tell me, what is it about ghost (Sozo) that everyone finds so appealing?

I thought you said BB was the racist. But after your Jewish comments your lecturing anyone on racial insensitivity is like listening to Don King talking about someone else's bad hair.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

This-----> Thank you for your ministry to me meshak my friend. You can PM me but I wanted them to see. Perhaps it will help them see their deception ? Is what is wrong with Jedidiah's post. Meshak is a deceiver marketing Arianism that denies the divinity of Jesus.

S0Z0, like you, oft has a biting style. But unlike you, He is passionate about saving the lost and steering people way from deception. His theology is also spot on. I haven't really seen you get into theological debates, so It is hard to gauge your theology. I am not impressed with your defense of Jedidiah who find someone like meshak inspirational.

S0Z0

BANNED
Banned
You're absolutely right rocketman. I should go back to fighting the culture war and let you (so-called) Christians continue to fight amongst yourselves over whose way is the "only way" to Heaven.

Sometimes, on this site, people say things to others because they know it gets beneath their skin, but you've never done that, right? :chuckle:

Lighten up OJ

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

Whatever you want to believe....

He says things that are funny as well as some things that are rather wise. Hey nobody is perfect, you say things that are wise and sometimes funny also.

That is funny...Your in good company then because, that is what I think of some of your views...As I said nobody is perfect.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I thought you said BB was the racist. But after your Jewish comments your lecturing anyone on racial insensitivity is like listening to Don King talking about someone else's bad hair.

I did. I added the word "genocide" when describing TOL's male version of Margaret Sanger (Billy Bob).

I remember well when Sozo and Billy Bob were mocking black people in various posts. Didn't Billy Bob (the racist that approves of what amounts to genocide of black babies) go to Sozo's for a birthday party?

I wouldn't let that guy on my block let alone in my house.

Regarding my alleged anti semitism (calling Left Wing Secular Jew Abe Foxman a moral degenerate): If you would like to go back to The Passion of the Christ thread and address the links that I attached (Orthodox Jews like Don Feder, Rabbi Daniel Lapin, and Michael Medved all supported Gibson, as I do), then we can discuss my alleged "anti semitism" there.

But then that would mean you'd have to take a break from your ultra boring conversation with serpent dove.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
This-----> Thank you for your ministry to me meshak my friend. You can PM me but I wanted them to see. Perhaps it will help them see their deception ? Is what is wrong with Jedidiah's post. Meshak is a deceiver marketing Arianism that denies the divinity of Jesus.

S0Z0, like you, oft has a biting style. But unlike you, He is passionate about saving the lost and steering people way from deception. His theology is also spot on. I haven't really seen you get into theological debates, so It is hard to gauge your theology. I am not impressed with your defense of Jedidiah who find someone like meshak inspirational.

I'm not here to impress anyone Kett, but just to tell it like I see it.

Sozo (ghost) is a bona fide racist (note the "OJ" comment above) that uses his supposed salvation as an excuse to sin.

Now back to your patting each others on the back; while you're doing that, other Christian conservatives and I have to clean up the mess here in America that people like you and Sozo have allowed to happen.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I remember well when Sozo and Billy Bob were mocking black people in various posts. Didn't Billy Bob (the racist that approves of what amounts to genocide of black babies) go to Sozo's for a birthday party?

I remember this also and it started with BB calling you "Buckwheat". You got all bowed up about it, and BB & S0Z0 just piled it on you harder. They were hardly mocking black folks, just mocking you..get some thicker skin, I thought you are a cop, you should be able to see the difference. Cmon aCW...really.:doh: