Duder's POTD 4/18/04

bybee

I always figured Duder was a philosophy student - that boy could write something fierce! I loved reading his output.

Zak would pop up now and again on another board I frequented after he disappeared from here. That board is now officially shuttered and it's been a good three or four years since I've seen him.

IIRC, Zak was a psychologist?

Well, aren't we all? :D

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah, sure seems like it. At least a part of it. But I don't really care much about the reasons anymore, his being mentally damaged or whatever. That's sad, and I hope he gets help for it, but at a certain point enough is enough, reasons aside.
This mentally damaged behavior on his part. His life must be boring if he has nothing better to do than bump a ridiculous thread like this.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Yeah, sure seems like it. At least a part of it. But I don't really care much about the reasons anymore, his being mentally damaged or whatever. That's sad, and I hope he gets help for it, but at a certain point enough is enough, reasons aside.
I guess there are only so many ways to say "pretend lawyer" or "get saved/praying" before even a cut and paste troll bores himself...and he'd banged those drums to pieces...banged them until he broke his banging stick...then he banged them some more...until he poked holes in the banged up heads and was just standing there with splinters in his hands...finally wore the busted, poked to pieces drum heads around like a necklace.

Now he's running around muddling. He could just start a thread on that and save time, but what are the odds anyone would show up to read it? :think:

Not good. :plain:

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
By bumping threads like this he's also holding himself up to ridicule.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Thanks for the blast from the past.

You're welcome Frank - I knew that some would appreciate it

It appears that the current infestation of tards, on the other hand, doesn't :idunno:

A pity - the board used to have some real panache, a real vigor that's no longer present.

Lately it often just seems like tard-city :(

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
By bumping threads like this he's also holding himself up to ridicule.

But you know, it's like high school...there's always that guy who gets noticed in class for making the remark after everyone else understands it's time to stop. That guy. He doesn't care.

bybee

It appears that the current infestation of tards, on the other hand, doesn't :idunno:

A pity - the board used to have some real panache, a real vigor that's no longer present.

You are largely responsible for the disintegrating quality of posts on this board.
You are relentless in your put downs when you decide to go after someone.
You spam other peoples threads.
You attempt to poison the minds of new posters to sway them to your point of view.
From once being an absolutely delightful one of a kind poster here, you have become a regular Uriah Heep!
I miss the old you.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

When I first met you, you were delightful. Now you have degraded into a cockalorum and a blatherskite.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
When I first met you, you were delightful. Now you have degraded into a cockalorum and a blatherskite.

I was meaning to send you a note when you belittled me a couple of times in various threads:

If you think that you're going to be admired by the left for putting down Christian conservatives IK, you're wrong, they still loathe you.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have no issue with the views of you or Res, but I have problems with rule breaking and being disruptive. That's where I draw the line.

Bumping old irrelvant threads has nothing to do with liberal vs conservative. It's just being plain spammy. It embarrassing to see a conservative Christian doing it.

I don't condone bad behavior--no matter who does it. I don't even condone it in myself--(the sock fiasco). That is why I don't wear Mod blue anymore.

Christians should hold themselves to a higher standard because they represent Christ. That is why I am a little harder on them--verbally.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
I have no issue with the views of you or Res, but I have problems with rule breaking and being disruptive. That's where I draw the line.

Bumping old irrelvant threads has nothing to do with liberal vs conservative. It's just being plain spammy. It embarrassing to see a conservative Christian doing it.

I don't condone bad behavior--no matter who does it. I don't even condone it in myself--(the sock fiasco). That is why I don't wear Mod blue anymore.

Christians should hold themselves to a higher standard because they represent Christ. That is why I am a little harder on them--verbally.

you've been hanging around the kiddie klub too long - you're turning into a retard

and it's not your line to draw, tard :wave2:

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am wondering if you are a troll that has come here just to make Christians look bad and drive people from God. If I were an atheist looking for Christ at this stage in my life--you would have turned me away. Fortunately I found Him before I came across the likes of you.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I guess I missed where bumping an old thread falls under either.

Not only that, it doesn't leave room for rainee to start more "Where's sky?" threads (last count was 3).

How about being a little bit harder on the fake Christians that you're trying to impress here?

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Holy cow! :noway:

Duder has achieved one half of the relevancy equation - this thread now has over 1000 views! :banana:

Only sixty-six more posts and Duder will be officially relevant! :devil:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
you've been hanging around the kiddie klub too long - you're turning into a retard

and it's not your line to draw, tard :wave2:

See, IK? He was only respectful and nice when you had power. Now you're part of the "tard" pack this bitter little fellow berates to feel...empowered? Who knows.

He's mostly here to continue to misstate the whole "relevance" bit, which had nothing to do with a single thread and everything to do with the ability, or in his case (and sky's) the lack of ability, to generate interest in the larger part of a poster's threads.

Speaking of the frustrated and powerless...

...How about being a little bit harder on the fake Christians that you're trying to impress here?
Not everyone can be as genuine as you are, aCultureWarrior. I mean, from posting your actual picture to using your real name. And that's before we get to your setting out occupation. :rolleyes:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not everyone can be as genuine as you are, aCultureWarrior.

Anytime that you'd like to compare our beliefs with what the Bible says TH, I'm game.

I mean, from posting your actual picture to using your real name.

I'm surprised that you changed your avatar. I mean you can't have a mirror by your side 24/7 can you? Oh, I forgot, there's your reflection in the computer monitor.

And that's before we get to your setting out occupation. :rolleyes:

It must drive you crazy that one of us is gainfully employed.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Anytime that you'd like to compare our beliefs with what the Bible says TH, I'm game.
Sure. I don't disagree with the Bible. Unless you've had your name changed legally to "the Bible", in which case I suppose I do. :plain:

I'm surprised that you changed your avatar.
I'm not surprised by your powers of observation. I've had any number of avatars, though I don't change it as frequently as some. I've had Jack in one bit or another more than once, Hobbes in a variety of poses for most of my time here and me in one or two variations.

I mean you can't have a mirror by your side 24/7 can you?
Doesn't bother me for people to see me as I am (either).

Oh, I forgot, there's your reflection in the computer monitor.
Except that, of course, no one sees their reflection in their monitor, though they get a pretty good look at you when they read the random nonsense you hammer out.

It must drive you crazy that one of us is gainfully employed.
I'm trying to imagine how much you must hate your life to be so repetitively jealous of my relative good fortune. :think:

But not even Tolkien had enough imagination for that. :poly: :nono:

Last edited: