Duder's POTD 4/18/04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by resurrected View Post
    that's just the point - one of the most intriguing posters of the early days, Duder doesn't even register on the relevancy scale

i wonder how Zak fares
    Thanks for the blast from the past. Nine years on since that was posted and Duder disappeared three years after that.

Dunno about zakath.

Comment

Originally posted by Inzl Kett View Post
      The way you are bumping irrelevant threads, I think you fell down and banged your head. Get your bike fixed so that doesn't happen.
      He's just taking jabs at TH, as usual. Same ol'.

He's being a scourge.

Somewhere down the line, maybe he'll wish he'd spent so much of his time and energy on something more important.

Comment

Originally posted by zoo22 View Post
        He's just taking jabs at TH, as usual. Same ol'.

He's being a scourge.

Somewhere down the line, maybe he'll wish he'd spent so much of his time and energy on something more important.
        It looks like envy to me.

Comment

Originally posted by bybee View Post
          It looks like envy to me.
          Yeah, sure seems like it. At least a part of it. But I don't really care much about the reasons anymore, his being mentally damaged or whatever. That's sad, and I hope he gets help for it, but at a certain point enough is enough, reasons aside.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ernest View Post
            Thanks for the blast from the past. Nine years on since that was posted and Duder disappeared three years after that.

Dunno about zakath.
            I always figured Duder was a philosophy student - that boy could write something fierce! I loved reading his output.

Zak would pop up now and again on another board I frequented after he disappeared from here. That board is now officially shuttered and it's been a good three or four years since I've seen him.

IIRC, Zak was a psychologist?

Comment

I always figured Duder was a philosophy student - that boy could write something fierce! I loved reading his output.

Zak would pop up now and again on another board I frequented after he disappeared from here. That board is now officially shuttered and it's been a good three or four years since I've seen him.

IIRC, Zak was a psychologist?
              Well, aren't we all?

Comment

Yeah, sure seems like it. At least a part of it. But I don't really care much about the reasons anymore, his being mentally damaged or whatever. That's sad, and I hope he gets help for it, but at a certain point enough is enough, reasons aside.
                This mentally damaged behavior on his part. His life must be boring if he has nothing better to do than bump a ridiculous thread like this.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

I guess there are only so many ways to say "pretend lawyer" or "get saved/praying" before even a cut and paste troll bores himself...and he'd banged those drums to pieces...banged them until he broke his banging stick...then he banged them some more...until he poked holes in the banged up heads and was just standing there with splinters in his hands...finally wore the busted, poked to pieces drum heads around like a necklace.

Now he's running around muddling. He could just start a thread on that and save time, but what are the odds anyone would show up to read it?

Not good.
                  You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

By bumping threads like this he's also holding himself up to ridicule.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ernest View Post
                      Thanks for the blast from the past.

You're welcome Frank - I knew that some would appreciate it

It appears that the current infestation of tards, on the other hand, doesn't

A pity - the board used to have some real panache, a real vigor that's no longer present.

Lately it often just seems like tard-city

Comment

By bumping threads like this he's also holding himself up to ridicule.
                        But you know, it's like high school...there's always that guy who gets noticed in class for making the remark after everyone else understands it's time to stop. That guy. He doesn't care.
                        You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

A pity - the board used to have some real panache, a real vigor that's no longer present.

You are largely responsible for the disintegrating quality of posts on this board.
                          You are relentless in your put downs when you decide to go after someone.
                          You spam other peoples threads.
                          You attempt to poison the minds of new posters to sway them to your point of view.
                          From once being an absolutely delightful one of a kind poster here, you have become a regular Uriah Heep!
                          I miss the old you.

Comment

When I first met you, you were delightful. Now you have degraded into a cockalorum and a blatherskite.

Comment

I can't imagine why you would think your opinion matters to me

Comment

When I first met you, you were delightful. Now you have degraded into a cockalorum and a blatherskite.
                                I was meaning to send you a note when you belittled me a couple of times in various threads:

If you think that you're going to be admired by the left for putting down Christian conservatives IK, you're wrong, they still loathe you.
                                The very long history of Donald Trump's pro homosexual and transgender activism, before and during his Presidency, can be found on page 141, post # 2113 and #2114.
                                http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336963
                                http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336964

Comment

Working...
                                X