Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I AM OUT OF HERE.

Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset;"> Originally Posted by OMEGA
There are too many newbies here asking ignorant questions because they do not even know their Bible and too many scoffers that have no Respect or fear or belief in God. :DK:
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Like the poor who are always with us, so are the ignorant who ask foolish questions. Some of the ignorant remain ignorant, like the grave they are never satisfied.

Remember in the days, in last days there will be scoffers. It is frustrating, but the ignorant and foolish will have their day...

Proverbs 19:29, Judgments are prepared for scoffers, and beatings for the backs of fools.

As respect/fear/belief in God. After Elijah faced the prophets of Ball, and was victorious, this same Elijah who God move mightily against the false prophets of Ball, sought refuge in the desert/wilderness for consolation believing he alone was the only one left, and the Lord told Elijah he had 7000 who did bow their knee to Baal. (1 Kings 19:11-18)

OMEGA, the Lord still has a people, you are one them. God will always have a people who stand ready to answer His call and go regardless of the the ignorant and scoffer in this day and hour we live in...Having done all to stand, stand therefore.
Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset;"> I have studied the Bible for over 40 years and I know that the Time is short for me and this world. </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
There are many here at TOL who have studied the Bible for years, they remain faithful to God, and do not give up or quit in face of the ignorant or scoffer. God is faithful, you should be too.

Not only is time short, but the days are evil and more so with each tick of the clock.
Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset;"> I am going to concentrate on my RRSP stocks and my Spiritual Life to become a good steward for God. :sheep: </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
While financial stewardship is important, a believer's spiritual stewardship is far more important; hold loosely the things that seen and temporary, hold fast to the unseen and eternal. Be sure of your priorities and their order of importance.
Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset;"> See ya in the Kingdom. Look me up there. :rapture: </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
For sure, there is an old that in the chorus it states, "You may look for me for I'll be there." Praise the Lord!
Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset;"> ==================================
================================== </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Go if you must, remember, "What do the scriptures say?" Romans 4:3 > Continue to "Search the scriptures" John 5:39 to "Study... rightly dividing the word of truth" 2 Timothy 2:15, and "...Be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear. 1 Peter 3:15. — Be sure, and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;...praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints. Ephesians 6:17-18

In our life we are exhorted concerning our personal affairs,
"Be diligent to know the state of your flocks, and attend to your herds." Proverbs 27:23, flocks and herds could like financial affairs and daily living. But also do not to neglect the gift that is you, true your life is hid in Christ, but you (we) must remain a witness to the saving grace of God. Whether absent from TOL, or present at TOL.

You therefore must endure hardship as a good soldier of Jesus Christ...No one engaged in warfare entangles himself with the affairs of this life, that he may please him who enlisted him as a soldier. 2 Timothy 2:3-4

Go in the name of the Lord, be a soul winner, with Jesus before you, a freshly filled spirit within you, the world behind you, and heaven waiting.

Still you can go, and be refreshed, renewed, and return invigorated, to continue in the TOL fellowship.

Blessings, peace, grace and mercy to you.

A classy reply to a goodbye post. Goodbye's are not exactly a kosher thing to post on here--My Psalmist reply was excellent. So instead of reporting the Goodbye I am handing out a Subscriber POTD to Psalmist.

Status
Not open for further replies.