WA's POTD 10/22/03

Status
Not open for further replies.

wholearmor

http://www.theologyonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?postid=362260#post362260

quote:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by wickwoman
Maybe this drug addict woman was the unwanted child of another drug addict who you didn't want to have an abortion. However, you want her to live because her life is sacred, just the same, her life isn't so sacred that you are willing to help her. You are only willing to force your morality on her. You live in your neat, tidy world with little or no contact with the real world. Quoting from your book written thousands of years ago by people who never even conceived of a world like the one we live in.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poly:
Quit assuming that you know enough about me to describe the kind of world I live in.

People should take responsiblity for their actions such as taking care of the baby that they brought into the world rather than killing it because they screwed up.
People should take responsibility and not resort to drugs. But people like you have convinced them that they are victims and that their life isn't worth much since they don't live in a "neat, tidy" world. So you tell them "Go ahead, take your drugs. It's not your fault. You're a victim after all and I don't have enough confidence in you that you'll be able to take care of yourself. I have so little confidence in you that I think it would be a waste of time to encourage you to get out there and find work. Instead you should just let the government take care of you 'cause that's all your worth." I happen to think a little more of them than that.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
WA... great pick.

:idea:P.S. Make sure to name your POTD's with a date attached. Like "WA's POTD 10-21-2003". Otherwise if you make more than one POTD you will end up having multiple posts named... "WA's POTD".

wholearmor

Originally posted by Knight
WA... great pick.

:idea:P.S. Make sure to name your POTD's with a date attached. Like "WA's POTD 10-21-2003". Otherwise if you make more than one POTD you will end up having multiple posts named... "WA's POTD".

I thought of that after I posted. Thank you for fixing it.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Moi?? I have a POTD?? WOOOOHOOOO!!!

:bannana: :bannana: :jump: :jump: :bannana: :bannana:

Thanks WA! :D

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Knight
One of our great mods must have fixed it for you!
No, I didn't touch it. Must of been one of the bad mods. :D ;)
(just kidding!!)
Luv ya mods!!!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.