Knight's POTD 11-2-2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The mystery of the gospel, Eph 6, is about the inclusion of Gentiles who were alien from the commonwealth of Israel. There's no OT scripture saying
that Gentiles could be saved apart from Israel. The mystery of the gospel is the "unsearchable riches of Christ"...can't be "traced out" in the OT.
Simple, accurate and easy to read! :first:

SaulToPaul 2

Thanks, Knight!

I'd like to thank all of those who helped make this moment possible. I would like
to thank God first. I would like to thank my parents and my brother for their support, even in times when it looked like this day would never come. And, last of all, let me thank the Apostle Paul for mentioning the mystery of the gospel in his letter to the Ephesians!

(I didn't prepare an acceptance speech, this was just off the top of my head) :)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks, Knight!

I'd like to thank all of those who helped make this moment possible. I would like
to thank God first. I would like to thank my parents and my brother for their support, even in times when it looked like this day would never come. And, last of all, let me thank the Apostle Paul for mentioning the mystery of the gospel in his letter to the Ephesians!

(I didn't prepare an acceptance speech, this was just off the top of my head) :)
:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.