Turbo's POTD 9/11/07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's just tiring, talking in circles, being asked the same questions and giving the same answers over an over again. Your views aren't going to tolerate mine, no matter what I say so why should I continue defending myself? I didn't want to start an abortion debate, I just wanted to see a disgusting avatar removed :sigh:
When someone presents a question and challenges your view, do you always give the same answer? Because you keep not giving an answer, and you keep wondering why they keep asking the questions. Getting into some thick water on a debate forum is expected, and people tend to debate here.

You're view is, "I'm against abortion personally, but I support the woman's right to choose." Which is effectively translated as, "I know abortion is murder, but I just don't care enough to actually take a stand or position." You can't be against abortion, and then support a woman's right to murder her baby. That's called not against abortion. In fact, that's called supporting abortion. Can you honestly not see how you're canceling out your own "position"? Or are you trying really really really hard not to get into a discussion on a debate forum where people challenge other people's views all the time?
I've emboldened the best part.

:first:

Status
Not open for further replies.