Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I couldn't pick just one since posts #95 and #96 both (and probably a few others on that page) deserve POTDs.

Turbo said:
sayWHAT? said:
I find it really quite funny that a guy whom has no clue what caring a life is like is debating such a subject on which he will never have to choose!
So let me tell you when sceince makes it possible for a guy to have a baby, then i believe that they should have a right to debat this!
I'm sure you would love to silence me but you will have no such luck.

I PERSONALY WOULD NEVER EVEN CONSIDER ABORTING MY BABY NO MATTER WHAT, ITS PART OF ME A GREAT CREATION MADE BY GOD FOR SO REASON LEFT TO FIGURE OUT.
Would you feel the same way about the prospect of having your wisdom teeth removed?

but i don't think that people who don't believe in god (not me because i do) but those of different beliefs, and religions should have the right to choose about them selves, and no one else should have an imput!
What if someone believed that they should be allowed to kill their two year old? Should anyone else (such as the government) have any input on that?

Somehow in your response you never got around to answering my questions:

Are you saying that the child within your womb is not a child, but a part of your own body?

If so: At what point do you think a baby is no longer just its mother's body part, but a distinct individual?​

Turbo said:
sayWHAT? said:
Its not my choice what women do! nor is it yours, open your eyes, if it was illegal women would still do it,
Many women who would have an abortion if it were legal would not do it if it were illegal.

All laws are broken by some people. It is illegal to steal, rape, and kidnap, yet some people do those things. Should we therefore make it legal to steal, rape, and kidnap?

but it would be worse! they would not only be killing the baby but themselves as well because they would go to some shaddy dr. with a dirty knife so to speak!
So we should keep the murder of babies legal so that the murderers don't get hurt? Is that what you are saying?

i guess you would really have to be a women to understand! so i guess you never will! not to put you down but its not mine or your choice what other women choose to do! we can't control it all we can do is make sure they know the consquenses behind there choices!
Is this the way you feel about other crimes as well?

Right now rape is illegal, but men still do it. And a lot of men get hurt while committing rape, so it would be better if it were safe and legal, don't you think? Well, I guess you would really have to be a man to understand. Not to put you down but we can't control what all men do so maybe we could just make sure that wannabe rapists get counseling so they know the consequences of their choices!

Do you recognize the stupidity of the above paragraph? If so, why don't you feel the same way about the murder of the unborn?

Excellent!

Context

Status
Not open for further replies.