Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Joe Roberts said:
I have to say this show is one that truly changed my views. I used to consider myself a liberal, until I heard Bob on Coach Dave’s show. I guess I never truly understood what Legal Positivism was. This show opened my eyes; I can no longer call myself a liberal or support any liberal. Thank you Pastor Enyart.

Greg
CONTEXT

Joe Roberts

BANNED
Banned
I can understand why you guys wouldn’t believe it, but the simple fact of the mater is that it’s between God and myself.

Outlaw

Joe Roberts said:
I can understand why you guys wouldn’t believe it, but the simple fact of the mater is that it’s between God and myself.

Okay Joe, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

However, I am going to copy your post to Bob and remind you of it if you ever slip back into liberalism.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That new label under your name looks good on you, Joe.

Last edited:

Joe Roberts

BANNED
Banned
Outlaw said:
Okay Joe, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

However, I am going to copy your post to Bob and remind you of it if you ever slip back into liberalism.

Please do, but I have no plans on backsliding. This is something I’ve been contemplating this for several weeks. Bob Enyart’s show the other night, just pushed me over the edge.

I will do everything in my power not to let you down.

drbrumley

BillyBob said:
I ain't buyin' it. :nono:
:rotfl: You ain't buying what? Even Joe here now understands legal positivism and agree with God. Didn't you and I and Crash have a major flare due to the fact Supreme Court Justice Roberts and the other Bush nominee who made it are legal positivists?

truthteller86

Greg,

I am humbled. Only because I had no idea the exent of what you mentioned earlier today until I read your post. I will continue to pray for you daily. My prayer is more refined now.

PS: Ricky Bobby was hillarious....I really thought that was his sister... lol.

Joe Roberts

BANNED
Banned
truthteller86 said:
Greg,

I am humbled. Only because I had no idea the exent of what you mentioned earlier today until I read your post. I will continue to pray for you daily. My prayer is more refined now.

PS: Ricky Bobby was hillarious....I really thought that was his sister... lol.

I was telling Taylor about that, she thought that was so funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.