Sherman's Pick 3/20/2018

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Clete calls it like it is. He doesn't pull any punches.

You see, Dave, here's the thing. I just do not believe you. You cannot be this stupid! You just flat out cannot be this stupid!

What the hell are you actually doing here? Do you have some sort of dementia? Did you fall down and hit your head or have some sort of car accident?

That video isn't even sort of slightly convincing! Its literal STUPIDITY David! I think you know that its stupidity and that you are here intentionally lying about this "I will continue to explore both models" crap. There's no comparison between the two models! The flat-earth nonsense is so mind warpingly stupid that it doesn't even qualify as a model! Why are you doing this?

I'll tell you this for sure. If I had seen this flat earth insanity from you first, I'd have never - never - given anything you say about ANYTHING a second thought. Not one single thing. You're either stupid or you're lying. Which is it? Either way, you've disgraced yourself with this nonsense. You're an embarrassment to not just Open Theism but to the whole of Christianity, to America, to your neighborhood and to anything else to stand for or believe. An embarrassment, David. You've be-clowned yourself and ought to be ashamed.

Clete

Good Job Clete!

Thread rules:
1. Congrats only
2. No debating
3. No trolling

Any disruption of the thread or rule breaking will get you removed from the thread.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Clete calls it like it is. He doesn't pull any punches.

Good Job Clete!

Thread rules:
1. Congrats only
2. No debating
3. No trolling

Any disruption of the thread or rule breaking will get you removed from the thread.

Bitter sweet, I'd have to say.

I appreciate the POD but I really like Dave and wish he'd come back to his senses.