Knight's POTD 01-31-2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This one goes down in the DUMBEST POST OF THE DAY category....

On the topic of intelligent Design fool stated...
fool said:
ID is argument from ignorance
To which I responded...
Knight said:
Ya think?

If you came across a abandon camp fire in the forest and the logs were nicely placed in a tee-pee arrangement and there were similarly sized and shaped round stones placed in a circle around the fire, would you be making an argument from ignorance to conclude this camp fire was created by a person as opposed to just happening by chance?
Are ya ready for fools response????

Here it is! And it wins Knight's DPOTD....
fool said:
You would be making an argument from ignorance if you posited that it could only come from humans.
DPOTD :first: :rotfl:

Did ya get that??? fool claims that if you came across a well designed camp fire you would be making an argument from ignorance to assume the camp fire was created by a human! This is the lengths that idiots will go to avoid conceding an obvious point. What a sad tragic hell they have created for themselves living in utter foolishness like that! It's classic!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Now we will get to see Johnny and fool argue that birds and beavers might be able to build camp fires. :chuckle:

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Knight said:
Now we will get to see Johnny and fool argue that birds and beavers might be able to build camp fires. :chuckle:

Lighting the match is the tricky part. That is were the monkeys come in…

Sozo

Everytime I see one of these, I know that there are several birds with tiny hammers near by!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It doesn't get any better than this....
fool said:
To directly answer your question, I wouldn't think beaver if the logs were cut staight, but the point remains the it would be an arguement from ignorance to say that it could only be human.
It could be;
aliens, bigfoot, natural.......................
Use your imagination.
Long live TOL!

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
ya know..you haven't considered the possibility that a tornado ripped through the forest, randomly assembling the stones for this so called "fire pit" by chance! Then when the tornado dissapated, a bunch of kindling, timber and even a neatly butchered cow carcass fell neatly in the ring (also by chance). Then a storm followed up and finished the job by placing a well targeted lightning bolt in the center of all the madness to light it up!

See! There's a natural explaination for everything!
I just don't get IDers :liberals:

Status
Not open for further replies.