Poly's Post of the Month....

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Scripture is God's word written down, it is not sufficient of itself alone to save....you must have the LIFE of the word, the LIVING Word.

"these things are written that you might believe that Jesus is the Christ the Son of God and that believing you might have life through His name"

Salvation is a Person even the Lord, it is not an intellectual knowledge but an inward experience. We witness Him to you but you do not receive our witness.

Oat is unregenerated

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
What is that supposed to mean?

Is God's church, the ekklesia, the called out, a building?

Or did God call out people to become believers?

Believers do not go to church, they are the church!

Believers in what? what is it we must believe? you will quote Romans 10 but that scripture speaks something different to us than it does to you...we believe He is Lord.

You speak much about intellect but surely your intellect must tell you that a Christ who is merely human is a world away from a Christ who is God.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Believers in what? what is it we must believe? you will quote Romans 10 but that scripture speaks something different to us than it does to you...we believe He is Lord.

You speak much about intellect but surely your intellect must tell you that a Christ who is merely human is a world away from a Christ who is God.

tweet tweet. twit - :patrol:

oatmeal

I confess the lord Jesus and believe in my heart that God raised him from the dead.

You are vague, You say, "He is Lord" he who? God? Jesus? Abraham, the Devil. Who is your "He is Lord" referring to?

Too bad you don't know.

I know who I confess, the lord Jesus, I know God raised him from the dead.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Well you say we persecute you...although your relentless pounding on one theme is a subtle persecution....but we will continue to witness to you.

oatmeal

If you think the son of God, a human being is mere, then you have not paid any attention to scripture whatsoeve.

God saw what he did in Genesis 1 and called it very good, that includes Adam and Eve.

What God calls very good, you call mere.

You ignorance of scripture is exceeded only by your arrogance

oatmeal

Well you say we persecute you...although your relentless pounding on one theme is a subtle persecution....but we will continue to witness to you.

When I share God's word with you, you call then relentess pounding?

When you offer useless opinions based on nothing, you call that what?

One theme? Really? you have not read my posts or wide interests in scripture at all.

Witness what? you theology? why bother? I read God's word, not theology

Again your ignorance of scripture is exceeded only by your arrogance.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
One theme in all your posts, relentlessly you pound it as if driven. That Christ is not God....you will never gain admittance to His church for that is the rock upon which it is built. Son of God = God.

He was in the world and the world was made by Him but the world knew Him not....you are in the world camp then.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
If you think the son of God, a human being is mere, then you have not paid any attention to scripture whatsoeve.

God saw what he did in Genesis 1 and called it very good, that includes Adam and Eve.

What God calls very good, you call mere.

You ignorance of scripture is exceeded only by your arrogance

Did He pronounce them very good after they fell? were they still in God's image? compared to God man is mere.

If Christ is God you are dishonouring Him who created you....you will remain outside His church.

oatmeal

One theme in all your posts, relentlessly you pound it as if driven. That Christ is not God....you will never gain admittance to His church for that is the rock upon which it is built. Son of God = God.

He was in the world and the world was made by Him but the world knew Him not....you are in the world camp then.

There is not one scripture that even remotely suggests that Jesus is the God, let alone that my salvation is dependent on such a false doctrine.

Is "the son of Totton Linnet" = Totton Linnet

The threeeology ignores the basic rules of language in order to achieve its evil ends.

God's word is truth.

God protects those who are willing to live by the truth, but we must know the truth to live the truth.

John 5:39 Search the scriptures

Not tradition.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
There is not one scripture that even remotely suggests that Jesus is the God, let alone that my salvation is dependent on such a false doctrine.

Is "the son of Totton Linnet" = Totton Linnet

The threeeology ignores the basic rules of language in order to achieve its evil ends.

God's word is truth.

God protects those who are willing to live by the truth, but we must know the truth to live the truth.

John 5:39 Search the scriptures

Not tradition.

Here you lie for there are scriptures that categorically state that Jesus Christ is God, we do not deny that He is man for the scriptures say so.

Beside's you are an incredibly stupid person for the son of man is man. Man begets man, God begot God.

What pray are the evil ends of believing the Triune God?

Your salvation depends upon Christ being God because salvation consists of Him imparting to you His own divine nature. There is NO WAY you have the inner life of Christ and not know that He is God. Nor is it possible that you can have had any dealings with the Holy Spirit and not know that He is a Person both separate from Christ and the Father and also one with them.

It may be possible to get saved not fully understanding that Christ is God, but the moment you have His indwelling you know for a certainty.

That is how I know [and every true Christian will know] you are not at present saved.

oatmeal

Here you lie for there are scriptures that categorically state that Jesus Christ is God, we do not deny that He is man for the scriptures say so.

Beside's you are an incredibly stupid person for the son of man is man. Man begets man, God begot God.

What pray are the evil ends of believing the Triune God?

Your salvation depends upon Christ being God because salvation consists of Him imparting to you His own divine nature. There is NO WAY you have the inner life of Christ and not know that He is God. Nor is it possible that you can have had any dealings with the Holy Spirit and not know that He is a Person both separate from Christ and the Father and also one with them.

It may be possible to get saved not fully understanding that Christ is God, but the moment you have His indwelling you know for a certainty.

That is how I know [and every true Christian will know] you are not at present saved.

Are you referring to John 20:28 and Hebrews 1:8?

Too bad you did not read what I wrote.

Your lack of attention to detail is what keeps you in the dark. Light dispels darkness, when you start paying attention to scripture with believing instead of your traditions you will reject the trinity and the notion that Jesus is "the God".

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Are you referring to John 20:28 and Hebrews 1:8?

Too bad you did not read what I wrote.

Your lack of attention to detail is what keeps you in the dark. Light dispels darkness, when you start paying attention to scripture with believing instead of your traditions you will reject the trinity and the notion that Jesus is "the God".

Here you are just being dishonest.

I have often thought in my life when the Pharisees spoke to the Lord, surely they knew they were being downright dishonest...why don't you ask yourself why you resort to dishonesty in order to score points?

oatmeal

I have often thought in my life when the Pharisees spoke to the Lord, surely they knew they were being downright dishonest...why don't you ask yourself why you resort to dishonesty in order to score points?

Dishonest? show me, no, show everyone where

Since you cannot, you are a false accuser. Revelation 12:10

oatmeal

Oh, by the way. What part of the post that Poly gave as post of the month do you find unworthy of the honor?