Delmar's POD 11-3-14

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
IF God controls/determines "everything" He created than that would mean he also determines sin as well which would make Him evil. This quite an evil heresy you are walking in Nang. Evil indeed!

How dare you accuse God of controlling/determining the the evil acts of His creation, how dare you call God evil. Your doctrine is evil...

Yep!

Letsargue

Post of the Day :first:

WOW!!!

How can anything Happen Out of God's WILL, ( IF God's Will, WILL Be Done???? (( And it Will, - He said it Will ))!!! - God Wills evil to Satan to preform on the Evil!!

NOW Prove that wrong!!!!

Whose WILL is it For GM to (( Pester Me ALL THE TIME ))???? -- God allows ((( "TOL" ))) to Allow GM to do evil to people who ((((( Just say what they BELIEVE!!!!!!! )))))!!!!! ((( THANKS )))!!!!!

WHAT A PLACE!!!!!!!??????

No Body -- 00-00-00

musterion

How can anything Happen Out of God's WILL?

NOW Prove that wrong!!!!

God desires that none perish (2 Peter 3:9). In that sense, it is out of His will that any should perish. But many will perish just the same.

Letsargue

God desires that none perish (2 Peter 3:9). In that sense, it is out of His will that any should perish. But many will perish just the same.

((( NO IT IS NOT!!! )))!!

Desire and WILL is Not the same thing!!!! It's like LOVE and love ,and Knowledge and KNOWLEDGE, Just READ THE BOOK!!!!!

Just go on and be the Phony Geniuses of Your and GM'S ~god, Who cares what GOD SAYS Anyhow!!!????????????????

Just make up garbage and say GOD SAID IT!!!

(((((((((((((((( YOU ALL CAN HAVE (( IT )) AGAIN ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))!!!
Maybe you all's Lover - GM (((( "WILL" )))) come and (( SUPPORT )) YOU ALL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! INJOY YOUR FOOLISH SELVES!!!!!!!

NO ONE -- 00--00--00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

musterion

((( NO IT IS NOT!!! )))!!

Desire and WILL is Not the same thing!!!!

Just go on and be the Phony Geniuses of Your and GM'S ~god, Who cares what GOD SAYS Anyhow!!!????????????????

Just make up garbage and say GOD SAID IT!!!

(((((((((((((((( YOU ALL CAN HAVE (( IT )) AGAIN ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))!!!
Maybe you all's Lover - GM (((( "WILL" )))) come and (( SUPPORT )) YOU ALL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! INJOY YOUR FOOLISH SELVES!!!!!!!

NO ONE -- 00--00--00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So it IS God's will that all who perish, perish?

I do not deny that's what will happen. That's what the Word says. But is it His will that it be so?

Letsargue

So it IS God's will that all who perish, perish?

I do not deny that's what will happen. That's what the Word says. But is it His will that it be so?

((( NO )))!! God didn't say The EITHER!!!!!

One cannot be more Stupid!!!

God JUST SAYS WHAT HE SAYS, You all say that He says Everything you want your foolish ~~faith to Look Like!!

Let you "Desires" be made known, doesn't mean Your desires are the same as God's WILL, Maybe His Desires also, but NOT GOD'S WILL THAT (( "WILL" )) BE DONE!!!!! - Will Means already - DONE OR ((( WILL BE )))!!!! Not just Desire for it to be DONE!!!!!

But Have everything You all's - (((( "WAY" ))))???? The Lord's Way???????????

No One -- 00-00-00!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Letsargue

Indeed He is capable, but is He willing to remove all possibility of freedom?

May be God's Desire, BUT maybe Not His WILL!!!! --- AIN'T the Same!!!!!

AAAAHHHHHHHH!! -- Just take it ALL -- who CARES ANY LONGER?????????!!!!!!!!!!

Say HIGH TO GM FOR GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

No One ---

musterion

May be God's Desire, BUT maybe Not His WILL!!!!

"Maybe" not His will? You just said...

How can anything Happen Out of God's WILL, ( IF God's Will, WILL Be Done???? (( And it Will, - He said it Will ))!!! - God Wills evil to Satan to preform on the Evil!!

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
May be God's Desire, BUT maybe Not His WILL!!!! --- AIN'T the Same!!!!!

AAAAHHHHHHHH!! -- Just take it ALL -- who CARES ANY LONGER?????????!!!!!!!!!!

Say HIGH TO GM FOR GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

No One ---

Your opinion is noted..

and of no consequence.

Last edited:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
IF He exhaustively knows all that we all will or won't do...if He knows whether I'll order a BLT or a Reuben nine years from now...then I'd guess the answer would be no, we don't. But I was not looking to enter into this debate. There's too much that seems philosophical white area speculation and assumption making, on both sides, so I shy away from it. There's good points made by both too, but too much 'secret things are God's' about all this to me. I only wanted to show what I see as a hole in an atheist's reasoning about God, and nothing else.
He came to this reasoning to rejecting the idea of Christianity. And I, as a Christian, also came to the same. I am not an atheist; far from it. So is there a hole in my reasoning?

musterion

He came to this reasoning to rejecting the idea of Christianity. And I, as a Christian, also came to the same. I am not an atheist; far from it. So is there a hole in my reasoning?

Not sure because I'm not sure what you're getting at. Do you believe that if God (hypothetically) simply foreknows but did not decree your sandwich choice a decade hence, that still equals His having decreed it anyway?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Not sure because I'm not sure what you're getting at. Do you believe that if God (hypothetically) simply foreknows but did not decree your sandwich choice a decade hence, that still equals His having decreed it anyway?
No. I'm simply saying that if He knew then then I do not have a choice.

journey

God's foreknowledge of all does not equate to God forcing us to do anything or to make any particular choices.

musterion

No. I'm simply saying that if He knew then then I do not have a choice.

But you haven't made the choice yet. I know, that's your point: it doesn't exist yet because you haven't made it, so how can God foreknow something that does not yet exist. If He does foreknow it, then it will exist. It's fixed. So, in that sense, it would already exists, meaning your choice is already set, thus when the time comes for you to "make the choice," it really won't be a choice after all because, in a deeply weird way, you already made it. Is that about right? Now I have a headache.

musterion

God's foreknowledge of all does not equate to God forcing us to do anything or to make any particular choices.

That's really the only point I was trying to make; not about the philosophical nuts and bolts but whether God is responsible by (hypothetically) simply foreknowing. But I see LH's point, too. I think.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I don't see anyone in this thread arguing that it does.

But you haven't made the choice yet. I know, that's your point: it doesn't exist yet because you haven't made it, so how can God foreknow something that does not yet exist. If He does foreknow it, then it will exist. It's fixed. So, in that sense, it would already exists, meaning your choice is already set, thus when the time comes for you to "make the choice," it really won't be a choice after all because, in a deeply weird way, you already made it. Is that about right? Now I have a headache.
Yes. And now you know part of my reason for being open view.