Delmar's POD 7-24-14

whitestone

lol,,,back in the days I went to work(In Texas) at 3:30 I got off and jumped in my car to go vote,,I turned on the radio and they were saying because of the electoral votes bush was the winner(running against Gore),,I got to the courthouse at 4:15,there was a line to Georgia,,I thought,"whats the point he won before I voted",,so I went home,,,

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I forget who said it, Mark Twain maybe?, but it's absolutely true as I paraphrase, "voting has no effect as proved by the fact that they let us do it"

whitestone

I forget who said it, Mark Twain maybe?, but it's absolutely true as I paraphrase, "voting has no effect as proved by the fact that they let us do it"

Not that i am a fan,,lol,
"what good fortune for governments that the people do not think",,,,

Adolph Hitler,,

S0ZO

I see. So if two people are coming at your family to harm them (one with a gun and the other with a stick) you all would just stand there rather than attempt to take out the guy with the gun, and then deal with the guy and his stick?

whitestone

I see. So if two people are coming at your family to harm them (one with a gun and the other with a stick) you all would just stand there rather than attempt to take out the guy with the gun, and then deal with the guy and his stick?

No sozo,,this is America we would take out the guy with the stick and beat the guy with the gun then rob a bank,,take the two of them and frame it on them,,,and feed our families with the money we proved they stole,,,,

S0ZO

No sozo,,this is America we would take out the guy with the stick and beat the guy with the gun then rob a bank,,take the two of them and frame it on them,,,and feed our families with the money we proved they stole,,,,
Really, so then how does your scenario translate into why Obama is still President?

whitestone

Nope, you just exposed yourself as the troll.

I dunno sozo a guy with a gun and another with a stick don't seem like the voting system to me,,,but hey maybe your right maybe a guy with a gun will make us vote one way and a guy with a stick will have us vote another,,,maybe your actually a genius and your telling us the way the 2016 election will play-out,,,

S0ZO

I dunno sozo a guy with a gun and another with a stick don't seem like the voting system to me,,,but hey maybe your right maybe a guy with a gun will make us vote one way and a guy with a stick will have us vote another,,,maybe your actually a genius and your telling us the way the 2016 election will play-out,,,
I didn't expect someone of your limited intelligence to comprehend the point, but it wasn't really addressed to you.

There are two evils, and only two, from which you would cast your vote, as to which one you might have to deal with. Either you attempt to do something to stop the greater or you do nothing and accept the consequences.

As for me, as futile as it may be, I will not just stand there. I will cast my vote against the greater of two evils, so that I might be in a better position to do something about the lessor.

No need for you to respond, whitestone. I've already cast my vote that nothing you say is worth listening to.

whitestone

I didn't expect someone of your limited intelligence to comprehend the point, but it wasn't really addressed to you.

There are two evils, and only two, from which you would cast your vote, as to which one you might have to deal with. Either you attempt to do something to stop the greater or you do nothing and accept the consequences.

As for me, as futile as it may be, I will not just stand there. I will cast my vote against the greater of two evils, so that I might be in a better position to do something about the lessor.

No need for you to respond, whitestone. I've already cast my vote that nothing you say is worth listening to.

quite curious from someone named SOZO="I SAVE/saviour",,instead of SOS,,,,

JosephR

Delmar's POD 7-24-14

Not true, as proven in my post above.

I get your logic, and see how it is practical, but on a personal level don't agree with siding with anything known to be evil... Even if my intentions are to fight it later, but Gods will I do not understand or contend with.

Posted from the TOL App!

S0ZO

I get your logic, and see how it is practical, but on a personal level don't agree with siding with anything known to be evil... Even if my intentions are to fight it later, but Gods will I do not understand or contend with.
I think we are sometimes forced to pick our battles, and no matter who we vote for (unless it is God), we will always be making a choice between the lessor of two evils when it comes to men ruling over us.