Crow's pick 1/1/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

:first: POTD, Frank Ernest! :chuckle:
Originally posted by Frank Ernest
Originally posted by anami

You are close, yes, it is believing in all schools of religious thought, man made or divinly inspired.
Man made? What would a man-made school of religious thought consist of?
i have studied over onehundred world religions and belonged to the congregation of several faiths diligently, even rising to the call of clergy in one.
You must be a busy person.
i have actually put all of my thoughts into it.
You must be very busy.
i walk around in my temple and am always in worship.
Seems you still have time for posting on ToL.
i see people do good and evil in the names of their Gods. Yet the root point of all of these faiths is the same. Only details and methods of understanding differ. All all as correct and corrupt as the others, and science begins to proove the root points of them all to be fact.
:cow:
How would one choose?
"i never swap faiths"
i am devoutly pantheological.
i follow my vocation and i preach
the dogma of no dogma.
:rolleyes:
i believe that at their heart no two people believe the same thing. There has been strife, mistranslation over who is right when no two people actually believe the exact same thing.
:noway:
How can you not find that beautiful, our faith like a snowflake, like our finger print. If every piece of a machine serves the same function, nothing functions. Each piece must service it's own resonsibility for the whole to proceed.
No one really needs agreement to know they believe what they are supposed to.
That would explain why you can be right to think everyone is wrong, and everyone else can be right also. Simply by understanding you are not the center of the universe, nor the begginning nor ending of any information from the divine.
:cow:
And to also understand, anyone at anytime may be used as a channel, believe it or not but why percieve yourself to be such as to deny it.
:chz4brnz:

It's been a while since I have seen such driveling gibberish. Makes me wonder if we are entering the Year of the Fruitcake.
:bang:
:crackup:

CONTEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.