Delmar's POD 5-17-13

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We are not commanded to "convert" anybody.

We are commanded to:
Preach.

Preach what?
The only way to get to the Father.

And what way is that?
Jesus and what He did at the Cross of Calvary.

There is NO other way.

The only one that can "convert" is the Holy Spirit and that if the person accepts they are sinners and that they need a Savior and that that Savior is the one who died on the Cross and resurrected and is now living at the right hand of the Father; otherwise, they will be lost forever. No other way. No other way needed. Only one.

Ephesians 2:8-9 --- For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

God did everything! All I have to do is believe that God did everything!

John 3:16 --- For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Post of the Day! :first:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Very well said! Good choice Delmar.

Mulla Sadra

He was not attacking, just clearing out a term used by xAvarice, the only thing is that he chosen my post to quote instead of quoting the Atheist who said it first, and didn't get (corrected) because of.

lifeisgood

He was not attacking, just clearing out a term used by xAvarice, the only thing is that he chosen my post to quote instead of quoting the Atheist who said it first, and didn't get (corrected) because of.

Thank you, Mulla Sadra, for knowing that I was not attacking you.