Delmar's POD 4-6-13

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Silly thread. Like asking if I 'choose' to eat. I choose to eat 'food' not inedible items. Weirdos eat glass. Do they have a right to? Not if they are trying to get my children to eat it and buy it as appropriate edibles. It is not an acceptable behavior, no matter how much the glass-eaters cry about it. We don't accept your weirdo glass eating behavior.
Get over it and quit whining!

Post of the Day :first:

PureX

I care about what you think is the "post of the day" just about as much as you care that I don't care about it.

So you can imagine how much less I must care about someone else agreeing with you.

bybee

I care about what you think is the "post of the day" just about as much as you care that I don't care about it.

So you can imagine how much less I must care about someone else agreeing with you.

And yet...it sounds as though there is a tempest brewing in your very own teacup?
Else, why bother to comment?:confused:

PureX

And yet...it sounds as though there is a tempest brewing in your very own teacup?
Else, why bother to comment?:confused:
I was commenting in kind. A meaningless thread deserved a meaningless post. You really are 'artiface challenged', aren't you. :)

bybee

I was commenting in kind. A meaningless thread deserved a meaningless post. You really are 'artiface challenged', aren't you. :)

Yes, I admit to almost any specious little nit you find to pick-that's me! At least where you are concerned.:deadhorse::D

StanJ53

and this post confirms the exact opposite of what you posted!

Some people just don't get it I guess.

It's like anything else, IF you really DON'T care, you simply DON'T comment.

StanJ53

OK Del...I'll take your word for it as I read very little other than the threads I post on.

Eating glass is very bizarre though.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
OK Del...I'll take your word for it as I read very little other than the threads I post on.
:up: I would think most people would only read the topics that interest them in some way.

Eating glass is very bizarre though.
As is the behavior that Lon compared it to.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame

For some reason this got my :rotfl:pOTD. :first: