Kett's Pick 02-01-2012

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Reserrected brought this grand slam to my attention with his SPOTD. It is Post of the Day material.
Obviously I don't know you well enough to know if you really are a homophobic bigot or not but I can throw it out there based on what you say. A few words of genuine tolerance might change my mind, but I can't say I've seen much so far.
Tolerance is just another name for indifference. If i were indifferent about what sin is and what God requires and indifferent about sins that especially harm others, then i would be much worse than being called a bigot.

Then i would have blood on my hands. So, no, i wont walk you or anyone else into hell pretending i love and tolerate the things you like even if they are killing you. No friend would and no one who actually loved you would either.

Rules:

Congrats only--
Have fun.
<!-- / message -->

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
BIG HUG!!!!!!!!

whoooooooo hoooooooooooooo
hug2smiley_zps5f42c1df.gif

hi5smiley_zps83839af3.gif

grouphug2.gif

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Soooooo the question is AFT: are you really a homophobic bigot like moi? Cuz I really don't know you well enough to know.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Soooooo the question is AFT: are you really a homophobic bigot like moi? Cuz I really don't know you well enough to know.

Of course i am, and i am also completely intolerant, and a religious elitist since I believe what God says instead of worldly facist extremist liberals.