Knight's pick 01-07-2013

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Zippy pwns doodoo.
Don’t take my word for it just try and live by the rules of the old testament and see how long you managed to stay out of jail for. Try living by the rules of the new testament and see how long before you are placed in a padded cell. I’m not joking here and if you don’t believe it well prove me wrong and try it.

Try expressing yourself according to the rules of the English language.

First, start off with an enchanted garden with an angry giant that encompasses a talking snake, a magic tree, a man made of dirt and a women made out of his rib.

Does the giant encompass the snake, or does the enchanted garden "encompass" a snake, a tree, a man and a woman? Either way you lose. :chuckle:

So lets get this all in perspective. The whole of humanity has come about because one man has an incestrial relationship with his own rib.

I think the word you're looking for is "incestuous."

Genetics what is that all about?

That's not a sentence. :nono:

Ho, but it gets much worst.

True, but on the bright side we're not yet at "worstest."

What is God’s first act.

Maybe you meant a question mark?

The creatures he created are so wicked that he has to commit mass genocide including children, babes, land breathing animals and fresh water fish. Well apart from the occupants of a small wooden boat.

It was nice of him not to disturb said occupants.

Though God created us this way but we must be punished because whatever, Sheesh.

I can safely say I don't think you were even trying to construct a viable sentence there. Congratulations. :thumb:

This is just the first part of my thread to show the Bible is a pathetic dirge, Badly written, unscientific and the worst book on morals and ethics that can ever be conseived.

This is just the first part of my attempt to show that your part is a pathetic, badly written, unscientific appraisal of a book that has been held for thousands of years to be a masterpiece.

I am mainly going after the so called sophisticated theologians here but I will be more than happy to slap about the creationists.

Here they come, like bees to honey. :plain:

Welcome to reality 101. :first:

I always wondered what it looked like to you. :noid:

:e4e:
:first: