Crow's pick 5-1-03

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

POTD, Nori!:first:

Originally posted by ebenz47037

You're wrong about me, Leo. You didn't even bother to read the whole post I made.

I believe in true charity. I don't believe that the government should force everyone to give to whom they deem worthy.

When I say that the Republicans are to liberal for me, I'm talking about moral values. Too many "conservative" Republicans believe that a woman should have the right to choose to kill her unborn child; that a homosexual couple should have the same priveledges as a straight couple; that the government cannot trust people to make the right decisions for themselves and their families.

I say that both Republicans and Democrats are wrong about those things. Both sides claim to espouse family values while subtlely destroying the family unit. At least one party should strive for family unity. Maybe one party should encourage parents to stay together for the children if their problems aren't much more than a personality clash. Or, maybe one party should encourage families with both parents in the home by offering tax breaks to them that one cannot get unless they have children. Or, maybe one party should encourage freely given, from the heart, charity as opposed to forcefully stolen from your paycheck before you see it in the form of taxes.

Leo, next time, read my whole statement instead of just picking and choosing one statement here and there. You might learn something.

CONTEXT:thumb::crow2:

Status
Not open for further replies.