Knight's Christmas Eve pick - 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Merry Christmas everyone! A gift from me to you... Below are excerpts from a post of Axacta's along with my comments of course. :D
Originally posted by bd897
Axacta here. I have had to wait until the PM system was reopened to non-subscribers to send you this letter (I guess they were having some sort of problems with it - LOL!).
Who's laughing? There has been (and I emphasize "has been") no problems with the PM system. But I am glad to see it caused Axacta some troubles. Which only proves that sometimes quirky bugs are actually features after all.

Axacta continues....
After my last PM to you I opened a thread in the "Suggestions" forum, "Yxboom - resign!". It is a perfect example of the ridicule mentality of the clique running TOL. Notice that they never attempt to refute any of the evidence or conclusions that I have previously presented. Their only response is ridicule and abuse.
And is there anyone more deserving of ridicule and abuse in the Holiday Season?

Axacta continues....
I never claimed that I got banned for "suggesting that the administration step down", only that I got banned after I suggested that Knight resign - I still have know idea why I was banned. I broke no TOL rules. If calling a person a joke in response to being laughed at is breaking a rule worthy of banishment, then just about everyone that has ever belonged to TOL should be banned, including the administrator.
Actually you were banned on account that you are a flaming idiot. But lets not get to technical.

Axacta continues....
Want more evidence of how TOL has become elitist driven? First there are these threads that are open only to subscribers - smart move - shutting out the lurkers will really get them to join and become members. And it seems the Private Message system is only accessible to subscribers most of the time now. But here's an even better evidence - Knight has now taken to selecting someone's post, placing it in a "Post of the Day" thread, and criticizing it. See "Knight's Pick 12-22-2002". What's wrong with this? Well, no one is allowed to post in the "Post of the Day" threads except moderators and administration, so one's post can be criticized, but one cannot respond to the criticism - truly a cowardly (and elitist) act.
[cowardly Lion impression] Put 'em Up, Put 'em up.... [/cowardly Lion impression] :D

Axacta continues....
The other day I was asked in an email if I was responsible for so many people leaving TOL. Well I've got to admit that some of my posts and PM's may have contributed to some people deciding to leave TOL, but in all truth I simply must be humble about this and give all of the credit to Knight.
Ahhh gee shucks... I would like to thank my mom, and my dad and my producer and all the little people and ...

But seriously folks...
Anyone who has left TOL over this idiot Axacta must also be an idiot therefore I am glad they are gone. And I mean that in a loving way. :D

Axacta continues...
[Note to Knight - I noticed when you first banned me you posted, "Well, that was fun while it lasted". So tell me Knight - are we still having fun?!? LOL!
Oh I could have never imagined that you would be the gift that keeps on giving. :D

Last edited:
D

Dee Dee Warren

[wiping away tears]LOLOLOLOLOLOL[/wiping away tears]

Is it possible to make your comments on your Post of the Day, my Post of the Day?

D

Dee Dee Warren

Knight has now taken to selecting someone's post, placing it in a "Post of the Day" thread, and criticizing it. See "Knight's Pick 12-22-2002". What's wrong with this? Well, no one is allowed to post in the "Post of the Day" threads except moderators and administration, so one's post can be criticized, but one cannot respond to the criticism - truly a cowardly (and elitist) act.

I just had to comment on this part.... There is freedom to start threads on practically any topic one may desire almost anywhere else in this forum. So the idea that someone cannot respond to criticism is nonsensical.... Axacta has found a way to respond despite being banned, does he really think that everyone else is so retarded that they could not figure out that they could start a new thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.