Knight's pick 10-24-2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Nineveh
Originally posted by avatar382
Sure sounds like poor Terri to me. I am no doctor myself, but presumably, doctors feel that after being in this state for 13 years, her chances of recovery are nil.

So her evil husband, keeping her that way, not giving her a chance supports your point? She hasn't even had a chance at rehab.

Poor Terri is human, but all that made her a person is long dead. She is a vegetable. Her husband alleges that she has said in the past that she does not wish to live on life support.

You know? I didn't see any machines keeping her alive, did you?

Sweet of you to take care of your grandmother. It's too bad many of the sick don't get the care they deserve. However, I bet your granny was fully concicous, self-aware, had a personality and wasn't doomed to spend her life as a vegetable...

Actually at the end she wasn't fully aware. But you know what? I didn't murder her for it.

Valid point, but unfortunately has nothing to do with the fact that at the present, she's at a point where she's gone and will never recover. If a crime was committed, the damage has already been done to her. She should be put to rest peacefully and justice sought instead of being condemmed to a half-existence where literally, all she can do is take up air.

There has been a crime committed, but unfortunatly, her husband hasn't been arrested for it.
My Favorite line from this post.... "Actually at the end she wasn't fully aware. But you know what? I didn't murder her for it."

:first:

[ CONTEXT ]

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mine too, Knight. :thumb:Great post, Nineveh. God bless you.

Status
Not open for further replies.