Knights favorite post(s) for 10-03-2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
#1.
Originally posted by Jaltus
I think Knight should have a post of the day selected and put on the board somewhere.

He could choose whatever he thought was the funniest or most insightful post of the day and slap it on the homepage or something.

I think he should start with my poem from the "Where is Paul" thread, but then I am biased.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Fav #2
Originally posted by Paul DeYonghe
It's time for bed. Time for Talitha to tuck me in. First I'll brush my teeth and say my prayers (in that order, so I won't be offensive to God), but before I do, I'd like to say good night to everyone.

Good night, Knight. :) May your armor never rust.

Good night, Jaltus, a/k/a Love-Master J.

Good night, Dee Dee. Hope you didn't mind being the butt of a few jokes. :D

Good night, Goosey. I hope the seeds of your love have been planted in fertile soil.

Good night, lucybelle. May you find the magic you're looking for.

Good night. Yxboom. May your pillow support your head.

Good night, GraceInMe. Hope your birthday was everything you hoped for.

Good night, Justin. May your certainty bring you peace.

And good night, TOL server, without which I'd be bereft of the most unique and edifying group of believers on the planet. May your circuits never short, and may your bandwidth be plentious.

Y

Yxboom

Can you spell P-O-S-T C-O-U-N-T B-O-O-S-T-I-N-G...how shameful!

Y

Yxboom

The C. Moore salutation was excellent. I don't think I could grab a hold of all of it, it was sure a handful. I think I will stop tugging on the post now before it's too late.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This thread makes me just a wee bit sad.

:sigh:

JoyfulRook

Wow, I recognize a few of those names....lucybelle, Yxboom, Goose, Dee Dee.... wow. Trip down memory lane right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.