biden watch

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Unfortunately the following is beyond the comprehension level of the 50% of American voters with IQs less than 100

What caused prices to rise about as fast in a single month as they had over the course of a whole year? In a word, “Bidenomics.”

The president’s multitrillion-dollar spending spree has been paid for with borrowed money, lent by the Federal Reserve that dutifully created that cash out of nothing.

The result was trillions of dollars in new money without a commensurate increase in the size of the economy. That reduced the value of each individual dollar—a phenomenon we call inflation—and prices rose at the fastest rate in four decades.

IMG_20240517_123005.jpg

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Here's a picture of Joe Biden from maybe 10-15 years back:
images

Here's a picture they use at Breitbart, purportedly of Joe Biden:
Biden-Money-640x480.jpg

I tell y'all, I just can't see that those could be pictures of one and the same man, even taking the fact of years of aging into account. Such different eyes, noses, brows, even the difference in the pursing of their lips. And, the younger Joe has kind of prominent bags under his eyes, but not so the supposed older Joe. These (to me, at least) fairly outstanding differences in facial features grab my attention pretty much daily, whenever I see still images or video clips of the current "Joe Biden" while surfing various media outlets.