Wrong Definition-Bad Conclusion

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If you have the wrong definition of a word, there is no way you could escape a bad conclusion.
When you think or speak of love, and you define it by an emotion. You are totally deceived in all the ways you use the word. You miss the whole purpose of the commandments.

1 Tim 1:5-6
5 Now the purpose of the commandment is love from a pure heart, from a good conscience, and from sincere faith,
6 from which some, having strayed, have turned aside to idle talk,
(NKJ)

You will be justifying a sin. When love is actually crucifying your emotions(passions).

Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)

And if you feeeel like you are walking after the Holy Spirit you are not even in the Spirit.
The Holy Spirit only quotes verses, and He never works through your emotions. He only gently quotes the verses to you. And He is willing to yield to what ever you want to do with the verse.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

John 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
(NKJ)

James 3:17
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Wrong definitions bring bad conclusions.
If you believe that justice is to punish evil people you are walking in deception. The justice that Jesus is teaching is. If you forgive sinners God will forgive you, if you do not forgive sinners neither will God forgive your sins.

Matt 12:18-21
18 "Behold, My Servant whom I have chosen, my Beloved in whom My soul is well pleased! I will put My Spirit upon Him, and He will declare justice to the Gentiles.
19 He will not quarrel nor cry out, nor will anyone hear His voice in the streets.
20 A bruised reed He will not break, and smoking flax He will not quench, till He sends forth justice to victory;
21 And in His name Gentiles will trust."
(NKJ)

Acts 8:32-33
32 The place in the Scripture which he read was this: "He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and as a lamb before its shearer is silent, so He opened not His mouth.
33 In His humiliation His justice was taken away, and who will declare His generation? For His life is taken from the earth."
(NKJ)

Matt 6:14-15
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
(NKJ)

Mark 11:24-26
24 "Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.
25 "And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses.
26 "But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I forgive you Squeaky !!!

I said
lol Well that gets you forgiven on at least one sarcastic statement you have made to me. If you have ever said anything sarcastically from an emotion it is a sin. If you have said it in humor its ok. But if an emotion was behind it that is what makes it a sin.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Just think your going to have to answer for every idle word that you have said against these revelations to God. And every sarcastic remark you have ever made from an emotion.

Matt 12:32-37
32 "Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.
33 "Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by its fruit.
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

You are forgiven if you repent. For each remark. If you have the Holy Spirit He will see that you remember each remark over time. And if you repent each time you remember one you will be forgiven. If you don't repent each time you remember one it will be charged against you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If you cant prove what you say with scripture your guessing.

[1Th 5:21
21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Do you know who the LORD is? The LORD is the Father. The Lord is Jesus. There are many other places in all the translations where they have misused the words Lord and LORD

Matt 22:44
44 'The Lord(LORD) said to my Lord, "Sit at My right hand, till I make Your enemies Your footstool" '?
(NKJ)

Acts 2:34-35
34 "For David did not ascend into the heavens, but he says himself: 'The Lord(LORD) said to my Lord, "Sit at My right hand,
35 Till I make Your enemies Your footstool." '
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If you don't know the difference between kingdom of God and kingdom of heaven. You cant get to heaven.
If you don't know the difference between saved and salvation. You cant have salvation.. You might still be destroyed before you find salvation.

Jude 1:5
5 But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You need to check and see how many words you are using that you CANT define. You miss the whole context of a verse when you cant define the words. I have seen most in here do this over and over.
How many of you believe love is a feeling? Your wrong it is an action.
You don't know what the heart is.
You don't know what the conscience is.
You don't know what faith is.
[1Ti 1:5
5 Now the purpose of the commandment is love from a pure heart, [from] a good conscience, and [from] sincere faith,

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If you think Jesus was God you cant relate to the suffering Jesus went through. But if you do know Jesus was a man and that God the Father was in Him for awhile. Then you can relate to God being in us, and the Holy Spirit being in us and speaking to us.