Women

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Some Women Have The Jezebel spirit
[Rev 2:20
20 "Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols.
[1Co 11:1–3
[1] Imitate me, just as I also [imitate] Christ.
[2] Now I praise you, brethren, that you remember me in all things and keep the traditions just as I delivered [them] to you.
[3] But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman [is] man, and the head of Christ [is] God.
[1Ti 2:9-15
9 in like manner also, that the women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with propriety and moderation, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or costly clothing,
10 but, which is proper for women professing godliness, with good works.
11 Let a woman learn in silence with all submission.
12 And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence.
13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.
15 Nevertheless she will be saved in childbearing if they continue in faith, love, and holiness, with self-control.
[Tit 2:3-5, 9
3 the older women likewise, that they be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things--
4 that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children,
5 [to be] discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed. ...
9 [Exhort] bondservants to be obedient to their own masters, to be well pleasing in all [things], not answering back,
[Eph 5:22-24
22 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord.
23 For the husband is head of the wife, as also Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body.
24 Therefore, just as the church is subject to Christ, so [let] the wives [be] to their own husbands in everything.
[Eph 5:31-33
31 "For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh."
32 This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
33 Nevertheless let each one of you in particular so love his own wife as himself, and let the wife [see] that she respects [her] husband.
[1Pe 3:1-6
1 Wives, likewise, [be] submissive to your own husbands, that even if some do not obey the word, they, without a word, may be won by the conduct of their wives,
2 when they observe your chaste conduct [accompanied] by fear.
3 Do not let your adornment be [merely] outward--arranging the hair, wearing gold, or putting on [fine] apparel--
4 rather [let it be] the hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptible [beauty] of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God.
5 For in this manner, in former times, the holy women who trusted in God also adorned themselves, being submissive to their own husbands,
6 as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord, whose daughters you are if you do good and are not afraid with any terror.
[1Co 14:34-37
34 Let your women keep silent in the churches, for they are not permitted to speak; but [they are] to be submissive, as the law also says.
35 And if they want to learn something, let them ask their own husbands at home; for it is shameful for women to speak in church.
36 Or did the word of God come [originally] from you? Or [was it] you only that it reached?
37 If anyone thinks himself to be a prophet or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things which I write to you are the commandments of the Lord.

XXX Any woman who teaches against these verses is a Jezebel. You have a right to the truth. What the Word really says. Women are weak to their emotions(unclean spirits) and they cant control their tongue. Men are simpathetic to this but not deceived. On the other hand other women are easily taken in by it. How many times does God have to say something before a woman will believe Him? Is God lieing here>?

[Jas 3:1-2, 5-8
1 My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.
2 For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he [is] a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body. ...
5 Even so the tongue is a little member and boasts great things. See how great a forest a little fire kindles!
6 And the tongue [is] a fire, a world of iniquity. The tongue is so set among our members that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire by hell.
7 For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and creature of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by mankind. 8 But no man can tame the tongue. [It is] an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

Bradley D

There was a woman Judge Deborah Judges 4.

There were women prophets.

"There was also a prophetess named Anna, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Asher, who was well along in years. She had been married for seven years, and then was a widow to the age of eighty-four. She never left the temple, but worshiped night and day, fasting and praying.…" (Luke 2:36).