Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The world strive for capitalism. Trump is just following what majority wants. You cannot be voted unless you win the hearts of majority. Trump is successful man.

It is obvious he will win.

Even communist countries are capitalist. You're confusing the word capitalism with 'free enterprise'. If you're saying that Donald Trump is for free enterprise, you're not familiar with his plan to keep universal healthcare (Obamacare under another name).

Thank you meshak, I finally agree with you. I was surprised to see you in this thread - good job

I credit meshak's lack of knowledge on Donald Trump's liberalism because she thinks that Christians aren't supposed to take part in civil government, what's your excuse?

The Donald Trump Files
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4595610&viewfull=1#post4595610

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
CatTiA9UkAA6rgA.jpg

https://twitter.com/mcarthur_parker

I'm still waiting to hear from Trump supporters to tell me how great a Donald Trump Presidency will be for America.

Patrick jane, T. Hall, Crucible, come on, defend your candidate.

It will be great, he will build that wall

This is what Trump's border wall could cost US

A roughly 2,000-mile fence on the Mexican border would cost tens of billions.

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/10/09/

And how about Trump wanting to deport illegal aliens and then allow "the good ones" (11 million of them) to return to the US?

Trump pro-amnesty?...

https://www.numbersusa.com/blog/pro...lker-santorum-week-weve-done-lots-new-ratings

and keep trade level, no more bilking the USA.

Specifics please. Is Donald Trump against NAFTA, CAFTA and FTAA?

Our military will be built up

Will Donald Trump repeal allowing openly homosexual people to enlist in the military? Will he put a stop to transsexuals in the military as well? Will he protect religious liberty (i.e. Christian liberty)? Ellen Donnelly says that Ted Cruz and Rick Santorum were the only candidate that are strong on military readiness:

Which Presidential Candidates Support Sound Military/Social Policies?
http://cmrlink.org/content/home/377...idates_support_sound_military_social_policies

Donald Trump has promised to strengthen LGBTQ supposed 'rights' (See "The Donald Trump Files" link).

and health insurance companies will pay us. America will be great again, what more do you need to know.

"Pay us"? How does that work?

Do you want a King or a President that promises to do the following?

"I, (name), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Our good friend Peter LaBarbera at Americans For Truth About Homosexuality wrote yet another excellent article entitled:

What Homosexual Agenda? Seven Moral Issue Questions that Should Be Asked in the GOP Primary Race

[Note: this article was update March 1, 2016]

Warning
: Contains a brief description and graphic of (horrifying) transsexual surgeries that the LGBT Lobby is pushing to be funded by the taxpayers

Have you noticed that homosexual “marriage,” the nutty “transgender” issue–think big-boned men in gaudy dresses and pumps invading girls’ restrooms–and morality in general have been largely ignored in the Republican primary campaign?

This is no accident: a combination of the dominant media’s secular-Left bias; “establishment” Republicans working to keep those pesky social issues off the table; America’s disobedient drift away from God and biblical Truth; and creeping libertarianism and feminism have combined to push moral issues out of the debate in this crucial 2016.

The problem is, when issues are shunned by the media and in an extended electoral contests it becomes difficult to build and grow support for the Truth position on these issues. The LGBT Lobby knows this intuitively, which is why they labor to BAN opposition and shut down critical voices in the media (see GLAAD’s “Commentator Accountability Project” listing of this writer for showing “extreme animus towards the entire LGBT community”)...

Here are some questions and moral themes I’d like to see pursued in debates or political discussions:

1) Trump and Adultery? Suppose in that now-infamous initial Fox News GOP presidential debate, instead of asking Donald Trump a question about his alleged meanness toward Rosie O’Donnell, Fox’s Megyn Kelly had asked Trump about his self-admitted adulteries with married women and having a very public affair while he was married?...

2) Rubio on Abortion vs. Rubio on Homosexual Agenda? How about a question to Marco Rubio about reports that his campaign staff held regular meetings with Log Cabin Republicans—a homosexual activist group that is trying to rebrand the GOP as a “gay”-affirming party? Why is Rubio so principled in his opposition to abortion (he said it’s not even political for him) yet much more nuanced on homosexualism? [See pro-family warrior Bryan Fischer rebut Rubio’s assertion that homosexuals are born that way.]

3) Trump’s Radical Pro-“Gay” Past? While many questions have focused on Trump’s support for Planned Parenthood (the non-abortion aspects of the business), no attention—from the media or other Republicans—has been given to his support back in 2000 for adding homosexuality (“sexual orientation”) to the Civil Rights Act. In other words, Trump was for the current LGBT “Equality Act” (which we’re calling the “Criminalizing Christianity Act”) before there even was an Equality Act...
Editor’s Note: after this article was published, LifeSiteNews reported that in 2012 the Donald Trump Foundation donated $20,000 to the Gay, Lesbian, Straight Education Network (GLSEN) and $10,000 to the Gay Men’s Health Crisis...

4) Dr. Carson on Homosexual Health Risks? How about a question to Dr. Ben Carson—who has been harassed by LGBT activists for his stand on homosexuality more than any other top GOP candidate—on the health risks of homosexual behavior?...

5) Tax-Funded Transgender Surgeries?
To my knowledge there has not been a single, direct question on the “transgender” issue. So how about these:

* Should men and boys who believe they are “women” or “girls” be allowed to use female restrooms and locker rooms? Yes or No, and please explain why...

6) Politics and “Gay Marriage” Issue—Is the Issue Over or Not?...

7) Attending a Same-sex “Wedding”—a “Beautiful” Thing or Celebrating Sin?...

Read more: http://americansfortruth.com/2016/0...ould-be-asked-in-this-gop-primary/#more-24184

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Even communist countries are capitalist. You're confusing the word capitalism with 'free enterprise'. If you're saying that Donald Trump is for free enterprise, you're not familiar with his plan to keep universal healthcare (Obamacare under another name).

The Donald Trump Files
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4595610&viewfull=1#post4595610

I know, and I don't deny it.

communist countries are still part of the world, not part of Jesus' world.

Yet the United States was founded upon and became great because of Judeo-Christian values (our greatness is quickly fading away due to moral decay). Read the founding documents meshak, amongst other things we're the only country in history where our rights come from God, not man. Jesus would approve.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Regarding Ted Cruz's video explaining due process and abortion:

Sarcasm duly noted. You appear to be somewhat educated (book learned educated, not educated as in well informed). What are your thoughts on due process of the law when it comes to abortion?
Really... because I know you aren't well informed. Trump is destroying everything the KocK brother Republicans built at the top of the Republican party. CFR helped create it with Nixon, and they are destroying it using Trump.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
(5) Tax-Funded Transgender Surgeries? To my knowledge there has not been a single, direct question on the “transgender” issue. So how about these:

* Should men and boys who believe they are “women” or “girls” be allowed to use female restrooms and locker rooms? Yes or No, and please explain why...
I don't believe castrated men should be allowed to act like women, but when people know about the "transgender" castration, it isn't really a problem. It is really a stupid question.

aCultureError said:
6) Politics and “Gay Marriage” Issue—Is the Issue Over or Not?...
Without a funding bill, "Same-sex" marriage is not "the law of the land". "Gay marriage" happens in hetero couples all the time, even lesbian marriage happens. A marriage amendment is also unnecessary.

aCultureError said:
(7) Attending a Same-sex “Wedding”—a “Beautiful” Thing or Celebrating Sin?...
Why would anyone other than a wrongdoer be there?

alwight

Yet the United States was founded upon and became great because of Judeo-Christian values (our greatness is quickly fading away due to moral decay). Read the founding documents meshak, amongst other things we're the only country in history where our rights come from God, not man. Jesus would approve.
Prove it. :sherlock:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Prove it. :sherlock:

They should teach American history in the UK Al (but then that would be rubbing salt into the proverbial wound, wouldn't it?).

A Principle of The Traditional American Philosophy

3. Unalienable Rights - From God

". . . endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights . . ." (Declaration of Independence)

The Principle

1. The traditional American philosophy teaches that Man, The Individual, is endowed at birth with rights which are unalienable because given by his Creator.

The Only Moral Basis

2. This governmental philosophy is uniquely American. The concept of Man's rights being unalienable is based solely upon the belief in their Divine origin. Lacking this belief, there is no moral basis for any claim that they are unalienable or for any claim to the great benefits flowing from this concept. God-given rights are sometimes called Natural Rights--those possessed by Man under the Laws of Nature, meaning under the laws of God's creation and therefore by gift of God. Man has no power to alienate--to dispose of, by surrender, barter or gift--his God-given rights, according to the American philosophy. This is the meaning of "unalienable."...

An Offender's Just Punishment

9. Whenever Man violates either the equal rights of others or the above-mentioned just laws, he thereby forfeits his immunity in this regard; by his misconduct, he destroys the moral and legal basis for his immunity and opens the door to just reprisal against himself, by government. This means that any person, as such offender, may justly be punished by the people's proper instrumentality--the government, including the courts--under a sound system of equal justice under equal laws; that is, under Rule-by-Law (basically the people's fundamental law, the Constitution). Such punishment is justified morally because of the duty of all Individuals--in keeping with Individual Liberty-Responsibility--to cooperate, through their instrumentality, government, for the mutual protection of the unalienable rights of all Individuals. The offender is also justly answerable to the aggrieved Individual, acting properly through duly-established machinery of government, including courts, designed for the protection of the equal rights of all Individuals.

Read more:http://www.lexrex.com/enlightened/AmericanIdeal/yardstick/pr3.html

Due Process of Law: A fundamental, constitutional guarantee that all legal proceedings will be fair and that one will be given notice of the proceedings and an opportunity to be heard before the government acts to take away one's life, liberty, or property. Also, a constitutional guarantee that a law shall not be unreasonable, Arbitrary, or capricious.

The constitutional guarantee of due process of law, found in the Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, prohibits all levels of government from arbitrarily or unfairly depriving individuals of their basic constitutional rights to life, liberty, and property. The due process clause of the Fifth Amendment, ratified in 1791, asserts that no person shall "be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law." This amendment restricts the powers of the federal government and applies only to actions by it. The Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment, ratified in 1868, declares,"[N]or shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law" (§ 1). This clause limits the powers of the states, rather than those of the federal government.

The Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment has also been interpreted by the U.S. Supreme Court in the twentieth century to incorporate protections of the Bill of Rights, so that those protections apply to the states as well as to the federal government. Thus, the Due Process Clause serves as the means whereby the Bill of Rights has become binding on state governments as well as on the federal government.
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Due+Process+of+Law

Pop quiz tomorrow.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Regarding Ted Cruz's video explaining due process and abortion:

Sarcasm duly noted. You appear to be somewhat educated (book learned educated, not educated as in well informed). What are your thoughts on due process of the law when it comes to abortion?

Really... because I know you aren't well informed. Trump is destroying everything the KocK brother Republicans built at the top of the Republican party. CFR helped create it with Nixon, and they are destroying it using Trump.

I must have missed your thoughts on due process of law and abortion. But since you went off on one of your usual rants:

Care to discuss the Donald Trump-George Soros connection?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Done defending Donald Trump so soon? There are other Trump supporters here on TOL, call them in.
Listen, I know Trump doesn't have the mindset of a president, he lacks too much mentally, socially and worldly wise knowledge. He is a joke and a fool but that';s what's so endearing about him - I really think he can do better than most !

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I heard Trump say he would re-criminalize homosexuality. Seriously though, he will have so many advisers and smart people around him, he won't decide anything on his own.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Human morality is apparently only a human construct aCW :shocked:, unless you can show otherwise?

This 4 part thread has shown the need for nations' and individuals to abide by God's moral code.

In any event, at least you know a little bit more about the foundation of the United States.

Status
Not open for further replies.