Who's not Racist???

JosephR

Discussion?? - I said what I said!! - Show anything wrong that I said!!! -- Or just talk about the Weather, or some other foolish thing like you all always DO!!!!

I said mine, now prove me wrong. --- I don't think I need any more to prove you all are already Wrong!!!

Paul -- 121513

OK settle down I am just trying to get in order what you are saying,,I may not be able to prove you wrong. In fact I might agree with you . please make sure your target before you shoot.

Now what makes you say Peter was black other then he was a Canaanite?

JosephR

(( “Simon the Canaanite” is a whole different story that no Fool knows anything about ))!!!

This is what I want to know about..

Letsargue

I wont agrue with you here,,and actually I try to stay away from discussing Paul with others because of this very reason.... Now back to pre - flood Cannan,, somthing I do understand please..

No you don’t understand!!!

You have that all screwed up!! - There is, or was NO pre-flood “Canaan”!!! - Noah’s son married a daughter of Cain, and AFTER the flood, the Land of Canaan was established. – The Land of “Canaan” was just the land of (( “NOD” )), which is the same Place as ”Canaan” until after the Flood.

Peter’s blood line came from one of the Only groups that Joshua did not Kill - all of. – Peter came from ( this ) group of - “Canaanites”. – ( Joshua 9:3-7 KJV ) --//-- That is Simon Peter’s - and all of Jesus’ family’s (( Blood Lime )), except Jesus’ Mother Mary. That’s what MAKES ( GENTILES ) SOOOOO Evil in the Testimony of God!! – Remember?? - From His own family, betrayal will Come!!! – Read IT!!!!

PROVE IT WRONG!!!!

Paul – 121513

JosephR

No you don’t understand!!!

You have that all screwed up!! - There is, or was NO pre-flood “Canaan”!!! - Noah’s son married a daughter of Cain, and AFTER the flood, the Land of Canaan was established. – The Land of “Canaan” was just the land of (( “NOD” )), which is the same Place as ”Canaan” until after the Flood.

Peter’s blood line came from one of the Only groups that Joshua did not Kill - all of. – Peter came from ( this ) group of - “Canaanites”. – ( Joshua 9:3-7 KJV ) --//-- That is Simon Peter’s - and all of Jesus’ family’s (( Blood Lime )), except Jesus’ Mother Mary. That’s what MAKES ( GENTILES ) SOOOOO Evil in the Testimony of God!! – Remember?? - From His own family, betrayal will Come!!! – Read IT!!!!

PROVE IT WRONG!!!!

Paul – 121513

Ok.. Let me get my Hebrew right...
Cainan being Qeynan (the KJV also spells it Kenan in some places), while Canaan is Hebrew Kena'an.
Its not my native tongue so I make mistakes.

Ok , Ham. Lets see about Ham. Was he black? He is the father of the post flood Cannan right?

Letsargue

(( “Simon the Canaanite” is a whole different story that no Fool knows anything about ))!!!

This is what I want to know about..

Read the Bible!!! -- That's the way one MUST Learn of God, or do ((( you want to JUST Know about Peter ))), and nothing about GOD / Christ??? -- That's not going to save you!!, -- but you can't care anyhow!!! - That's how and where I get ((( Everything!!! ))). --- ( Revelation 21:7 KJV ) --//-- That's all I have and want!!!, - nothing of your world and lies!!! - Read the Book!! -- You cannot prove me wrong!!!! --- You people are SOO far off from what the Truth is, It's Impossible, but you go there!!!!

Paul -- 121513

JosephR

Read the Bible!!! -- That's the way one MUST Learn of God, or do ((( you want to JUST Know about Peter ))), and nothing about GOD / Christ??? -- That's not going to save you!!, -- but you can't care anyhow!!! - That's how and where I get ((( Everything!!! ))). --- ( Revelation 21:7 KJV ) --//-- That's all I have and want!!!, - nothing of your world and lies!!! - Read the Book!! -- You cannot prove me wrong!!!! --- You people are SOO far off from what the Truth is, It's Impossible, but you go there!!!!

Paul -- 121513

Jeez man.. I actually think your a smart person and I could learn from... So keep all your gifts from God to yourself and dont share,,,fine..

And thanks for being the first of many that will damn me to hell today...

Letsargue

Ok.. Let me get my Hebrew right...
Cainan being Qeynan (the KJV also spells it Kenan in some places), while Canaan is Hebrew Kena'an.
Its not my native tongue so I make mistakes.

Ok , Ham. Lets see about Ham. Was he black? He is the father of the post flood Cannan right?

I Don't CARE!!!! --- I Just said that PETER Was "Black" and his Children were all black, or half black like your Obama!! - Mary M. was Peter's daughter and she said she WAS "BLACK"!!! -- MARY and GOD SAID SOO!! --- It just says what it says, and that's ((( ALL and what ))) I SAY!!!!!!

Paul -- 121513

JosephR

I Don't CARE!!!! --- I Just said that PETER Was "Black" and his Children were all black, or half black like your Obama!! - Mary M. was Peter's daughter and she said she WAS "BLACK"!!! -- MARY and GOD SAID SOO!! --- It just says what it says, and that's ((( ALL and what ))) I SAY!!!!!!

Paul -- 121513

My Obama? haha Sir.. I have not and never will vote, . I see you live in Georgia. So hes as much yours as mine..I do however have my Honorable Discharge that says I put my life on the line so you can sit here and call me a fool.... Sorry I asked ,,anything from you .

Letsargue

Jeez man.. I actually think your a smart person and I could learn from... So keep all your gifts from God to yourself and dont share,,,fine..

And thanks for being the first of many that will damn me to hell today...

You are VERY Welcome!!!!!
You may have ( Everything ) that I have!! - I Got all things out of the Truth / Christ / the Word of God!!! There is nothing else that exists in any way except in Shadows; - you can keep all your nothing and teaching, and your lack of power to PROVE ME WRONG!!!!

Try again and let's see where we go.

Paul -- 121513