ECT What the new birth is by diagram

Cross Reference

I understand. I use numbers, when I draw, in my art book. It's pretty groovy.

Attention, all TOL shoppers......Brain spill, in the Crosswits section....Need mop....
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Being "born again" applies only to the believing remnant of the nation Israel; it does not apply to the body of Christ.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
I have thus officially re-re-re-shut down this thread-DOA. RIP. CLOSED. Chapter 11.

QED.

That ought to clinch it.

I hope so . . . . for your sake. Is there a 911 where you are?

john w

Hall of Fame
I hope so . . . . for your sake. Is there a 911 where you are?

Your definition of the word "hope" is from the secular point of view.....

108223711.jpg

...in contrast to the biblical concept of the word, i.e., "confident expectation."

And, yes, I like "slurpies," and a good "Big Gulp."

Being "born again" applies only to the believing remnant of the nation Israel; it does not apply to the body of Christ.

I have thus officially re-re-re-re-shut down this thread-DOA. RIP. CLOSED. Chapter 11.

QED.

Private_no_entry_sign_-_Coppermine_-_22713.jpg

Cross Reference

The contrast

Unregenerate man:

The Holy Spirit >>> *IIII <<< Spirit > < > < SOUL > < > < Body > < > < World.

Upon being “Born Again”; Born from above [not to be confused with simply believing for redemption:]

The Holy Spirit >< >< Spirit > < > < > < SOUL > < > < Body> < > < > World.

1. Man possesses a “Spirit” [Breath of Life by which man came to be a living "Soul".]
2. Man has a Body. [Formed out of dust]
The “SOUL” is man’s state of “Being” [mind, will, emotions] and in what part his “Spirit” and “Body” are held together; communication takes place. In his un-regenerate state is he disconnected from God without remedy without “someone” from the outside entering into his state of “Being”.

Jesus was that “Someone” who, of Himself, presented to God the only way reconciliation could have ever be “consummated”. Redemption being the result that must be acted upon by man..

*IIII = Middle wall of partition. Its destruction by Jesus Christ.

"Power", Life, and "Grace" can be assumed in the arrows that point in both directions. By them I have meant to indicate to whom each belongs: "Purple" is assumed to be life by the Holy Spirt while "black" being vanity/futility unto death.

The IIII in this diagram which represents the wall of partition between the inner and outer court in the Tabernacle; the veil in the Temple, is that which was removed or turn asunder by the "redemptive" act of God by Jesus Christ. This is the part of our salvation man could not have anything to do with. It is the good news for the righteous inasmuch as the way had been made clear for them to approach God absent ceremony and legalism. It is the basis for a new way of love made available by a new covenant for a new creation. Jesus, by His death and resurrection, made possible the restoration of this relationship between God and man brought on by Adam's transgression.

Jesus' restoring act brought about the freedom from the power of sin [not the penalty]. It also did not affect man's freedom to choose to either follow after God to learn His ways or continue to do his own thing by inwardly continuing to rest upon the lie that brought on Adam's downfall that had affected all of his posterity. The choosing is now made his own that, as it was with Joshua who made this declaration from his own heart even before redemption was made possible: 'Choose you this day whom you will serve . . as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord', so it must be for him. The way is now made clear for God's redeeming LOVE and man's reciprocal out of his new birth, to have its eternal affect.

Last edited:

Cross Reference

Do not marvel that I said to you, "You must be born again."

The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit. (John 3:7-8 NKJV)​

Where does the wind come from and where does it go?

What does this have to do with redemption for which a blowing wind had nothing to do with, and man now having direct access to the throne of God by the resurrection Live of Christ Jesus? Just askin'.

Last edited: