WHAT?? HOW??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

In the "Religion" Sect'ion / -- "SECT'ion" of TOL; - IN the Thread - ( "The Current State of Christendom Is Not Good" ); - It seemed to me, was trying to be "Halfway" Reasonable WITH God!!!! - BUT - Soon was overrun by nothing but "LIES", and the Most Ridiculous bunch of total FOOLISHNESS I Have ever seen of Rejection, other than my own Threads!!!

(( It "IS" SO SIMPLE ))!!!
(( 1 Corinthians 1:10 KJV )) --- 10- "( Now I beseech you, "BRETHREN" ), ( by the name of our Lord "Jesus Christ" ), ( that "YE ALL" Speak the "Same Thing" ), and that there be (( "NO" Divisions among "YOU" )); but that (( "YE" be "Perfectly Joined Together" in the "Same Mind" )) and (( in the "Same Judgment" ))". --//-----

HOW??? Can Even a FOOL Say you Genius FOOLS CAN "Believe" DIFFERENTLY, Or Anything You Want to???? --- HOW???? - What did GOD SAY in ( 1 Corinthians 1:10 KJV )????
WHAT In Your Foolish WORLD - do Some of You Lying Phony So Called ~~"christians" Think The TRUTH "IS"??? --- The Truth IS "CHRIST", The Exact Total Word of GOD!!!! - Without Any "Contradiction" AT ALL!!!! - The Truth / Christ LOOKS exactly like the Truth, - the same as what the Word of God LOOKS LIKE!! That IS Christ IF You Fools could SEE CHRIST!!! - AND Some of You FOOLS Do "Nothing" BUT Contradict God with Every Breath of SATAN your ~god gives You!! AND Your phony ~"christ" looks Nothing like the TRUTH; (((( READ HIS LIPS )))), the Word of God, God's VOICE!!!! --The True Christian "Breathes" Nothing BUT The Word of GOD / CHRIST!!!! ---- ( You Fools can't Prove ME WRONG - Using Christ as your Witness )!!!!!

There Can't BE A PEOPLE More Foolish than some of the FOOLS Here on TOL!!

It looked like that the Thread I mentioned from The "RELIGION" Sect'ion of TOL was getting to the Honest Truth, but it took too long to get to the point of how FOOLISH This bunch of Nothings ( IS )!!!

LORD!! -- HOW SICKENING!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, LETSARGUE!!! -- 102714

heir

TOL Subscriber
It looked like that the Thread I mentioned from The "RELIGION" Sect'ion of TOL was getting to the Honest Truth, but it took too long to get to the point of how FOOLISH This bunch of Nothings ( IS )!!!
The "honest truth" as opposed to the dishonest truth?

:chuckle:

oatmeal

(((([+++++&&&&3336{}[][][))))????!!!!!!!

((((&&&&&*****______))))))))!!!!!!!!!!

and so on

Status
Not open for further replies.