"What do we want? Dead cops now!"

marke

Remember those words? BLM mobsters marched down streets in major US cities chanting death to cops and accused those who objected of being racists. Not much has changed over the last several years. Mobsters and their political supporters still despise cops and do every hateful thing they can to hurt them. We are seeing the fruit of such barbaric insanity now in places like Chicago.

Amid nationwide calls to defund police departments and a rise in crime in major cities, the number of Chicago cops that have retired this year has already surpassed all of the retirements in 2018 and are on track to be the highest number in the department’s history.
The figures come from the police pension board, as reported by the Chicago Sun-Times. It shows that between January and June, some 363 officers called it quits, and another 56 were expected to retire this month.

marke

Good thing your son-in-law wasn't a Capitol policeman on January 6th.
Leftist thugs murdered or assaulted more than a thousand cops last year but no cop was murdered on Jan 6, and yet morons with mouths claim Jan 6 saw the worst violence against the US since Pearl Harbor or 9/11.

marke

That wasn't spam. The Capitol rioters threatened the lives of Capitol police. That's on video. It should be a concern to you and to us all.
There does seem to be evidence that mysterious unidentified rioters, some in anti-fa gear, assaulted cops on Jan 6, but no cop suffered a serious injury. Compare that to the more than 1,000 cops killed or injured during the 2020 democrat riots.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Leftist thugs murdered or assaulted more than a thousand cops last year but no cop was murdered on Jan 6, and yet morons with mouths claim Jan 6 saw the worst violence against the US since Pearl Harbor or 9/11.
I'm with you on the Antifa violence, but--correct me if I'm wrong--the Capitol riot was the worse assault on the federal government we've seen since the Timothy McVeigh bombing in back in the mid-90s.

marke

I'm with you on the Antifa violence, but--correct me if I'm wrong--the Capitol riot was the worse assault on the federal government we've seen since the Timothy McVeigh bombing in back in the mid-90s.
The democrat coup by voter fraud was the worst assault on America ever.

marke

It absolutely was SPAM and OFF-TOPIC for this thread.

This thread was about CHICAGO.
Blacks, leftists, Muslims, and democrats are calling for police departments to be defunded or even disbanded. Why? Because those misguided morons think the problem is cops arresting criminals, not criminals doing crime. Someone needs to alert Magoo Garland at AG that the real problem in America is not cops but blacks and thugs who think cops are evil for doing their jobs the way they are supposed to be doing their jobs.

The Aurora Police Department shared the dashcam footage in a Facebook video, which the department captioned, "Three people are now facing attempted murder charges after a Grand Jury indicted them on numerous felonies after they attacked, beat, and strangled and Aurora Police officer during the course of a traffic stop on the evening of June 21st."

marke

Pelosi was right! There is a major escalation of gun violence in DC, only it is not the elusive white supremacists who are doing the most of the shooting, but black supremacists.

The shooting underscores a troubling rise in crime in the district. A reporter for WUSA said a man was killed three weeks ago during a walk with his wife a block away from Thursday's crime scene.
As of Thursday, there had been 106 homicides, one higher than at the time frame last year, according to police data. In an effort to crack down on the violence. Mayor Muriel Bowser this week directed the police department to use any overtime necessary to address public safety.