Washington state has set up internment camps for "detaining" the unvaccinated

Gary K

Banned

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Hmmmm...Such actions could prove hazardous to a Health Officials health. Although probably not in Washington State, they do after all, vote for this sort of thing. :unsure:

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
In America the constitution guarantees due process. If the state violates the constitution with unlawful mandates the people of Wa. State should throw their state officials out of office. If they are stupid enough to ever come to my house with that type of ignorance (I don’t live in the commie state of Wa.) I hope they are single and ready to meet Jesus.

Gary K

Banned
The election fraud in Washington was very obvious. The press called the election for governor with less than 20% of the vote counted. And Republican voters had their ballots dismissed over nothing. I know someone who found out their ballot dismissed over their signature and went down to the county court house to talk about it. The answer was yea it's your signature but it's been called into question and we'll verify it in a few months. We're not going to do anything about now.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Did you see this 1984 language?

"People who utilize the state Isolation and Quarantine facility would be those who ..."

🤔

People who "utilize" the Uyghur vocational education and training centers/concentration camps in Xinjiang

People who "utilized" Treblinka and Auschwitz

Makes it sound voluntary doesn't it?

Gary K

Banned
In reference to the OP, what took them so long?

:rolleyes:

Didn't even bother to read did you? The health department is amending existing law to create the power for health officials to incarcerate people for not taking an experimental vaccine for which there are more than 1000 peer reviewed studies showing it has lethal side effects. And they have already built the internment camps for doing this. Before they announced their plans to do so.

Separately announced, their online zoom meetings will not allow for comments. All anyone can do is just watch them tell you what they plan on doing. But, you're always in favor of authoritarianism/dictatorships never for individual liberty.