toldailytopic: Would you rather fail entirely on principle or succeed in part through

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Just to keep in practice with the whole interview bit, coming back at the end to the OP...

What's your favorite brand of adult protective undergarment?
Totally depends

Who's your favorite Jersey Shore character?
[the] situation

How would you encapsulate your life philosophy?

Would you rather have a subscription to Sports Illustrated or just receive the swimsuit issue?

What's most important part of a good game of poker?
those you're dealing with

And lastly, if you were going to rename the Saint Louis Ram cheerleading squad what would be your first choice?
ramifications...

Thank you for stopping by. :e4e:

To pull it all back on topic: I say stand on principle where the issue is right and compromise where it isn't.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
That will happen when you root for Brett Favre, kmoney!

brett-favre-young.jpg.bmp

Thanks for ruining my Fathead surprise...(I drew kmo on this year's Secret Santa list). :mmph:

I was going to add a superimposed photo of a smiling kmo being rushed, but yours was too close. Back to the drawing board then.
:mmph: :IA:

I can't turn my back on you two for one second. :noid:

exminister

I live by principles and one of my principles is to be flexible.
:)

I thank God I am not a politician. I would hate to be in such a position torn between showing I am tough on .... but to get anything done I need to compromise. All the pressures of pleasing their base, pleasing their voters and the temptation from lobbyist and whoever. I wonder if they ever feel clean.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Never compromise when to compromise is to do wrong. :sibbie:

But, other than that, I compromise all the time. :)

Not that it makes me any more successful. :noid:
I like that answer.