toldailytopic: What do you think of Natalie Wood's death certificate being changed fr

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for August 22nd, 2012 11:15 AM

toldailytopic: What do you think of Natalie Wood's death certificate being changed from an accident due to drowning to now being undetermined?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, many people have been suspicious about her "drowning" by falling off the side of a boat. The people on the boat that night who were with her were Robert Wagoner (husband) and Christopher Walkin.

I for one have always thought it very suspicious.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

toldailytopic: What do you think of Natalie Wood's death certificate being changed from an accident due to drowning to now being undetermined?

I think there have been some who have made an ongoing investigation of this since it happened, looking for evidence that suggests something other than "accident".

Apparently, enough evidence has been offered to change the cause of death, or it wouldn't have been changed.

There have been many similar cases where a detective or a family member will carry on the investigation on their own time, even for years, to gather information that was not presented at the time of trial because they were not satisfied with the former results of a case.

The people on the boat that night who were with her were Robert Wagoner (husband) and Christopher Walkin.
And Dennis Davern, the captain.
It was he who came forward last year and said he initially lied about some things that took place that day, and that there was a fight between Natalie and husband.

Dena

I don't have much of an opinion. Does changing the certificate mean they continue to work on the case? Otherwise, it makes no difference. She's still dead.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have a question.

Who is Natalie Wood? :idunno:

Bet y'all didn't see that coming. ;)