toldailytopic: NCAA March Madness : which team will win? And which teams might surpr

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for March 14th, 2012 10:20 AM

toldailytopic: NCAA March Madness : which team will win? And which teams might surprise the favorites?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yeah Colorado! Both our teams made the big dance this year. The Buffs and the Rams will be playing in the tournament.

I doubt they make it very far but ya never know.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Some of my upsets.....Mich, Indiana, and Louisville will all go down.

Western Kentucky won last night. Their mascot is awesome. Big Red. :D

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have NC over Kentucky. Based soley on talent. I actually got to watch some games this year. I don't have Syracuse in the final four, and that was before Melo was declared ineligible.

Before Carmello Anythony, Boheim has a history of not getting it done. Despite tons of talent.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
2544.gif
Final KU vs MU

:first: KU

The juggernaut...

Believe the babe...

Quincy

Kentucky, why? Because the rest of the teams fail often, stink at defense and basically have no discipline. Defense wins championships.

Last edited: