toldailytopic: $476 Million. What would you do if you won Friday's MEGA Lottery Jackp

Arthur Brain

I would start my own radio network...
I would finance BEL for life.
I would finance ARTL.
I would finance Personhood USA..
I would start the partnership for a homo free america.

What radio network would that be exactly? And how would you go about stopping gay people from existing in America? Push them back in the closet?

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
I'd pay off all my debt, as well as the debt of those I love. I'd give my friend the money he needs to start his company. I'd set up my kids and grandkids for life, with the stipulation they must finish college AND hold some sort of full time job. I'd give TONS to Christian radio across the country. I'd buy a 1 year gold sub to TOL:)chuckle:). I'd buy a ranch in the rockies, as well as somewhere around here. I'd buy lots of guns and and ammo. I'd go back to school. I'd travel. I'd pay Chickenman to go outside. I'd pay Barbara Walters and Oprah to have a sit down with Town and SoD. I'd buy Knight a lifetime supply of Mac crap. I'd buy some horses and hire a few friends to tend to them. I'd buy a sweet river full of catfish. I'd give quite a bit to ministries across the nation. I'd pay all the news stations to quit reporting about Trayvon for three days. I need a break from that. I'd buy a lot of really sweet acoustic guitars. I'd hire a full time acupuncturist and massage therapist. I'd pay for my mother in law to move to Vietnam. I'd buy a cricket team. I'd pay for stripe to go to an american football camp. I'd buy SaultoPaul a lifetime supply of razors. I'd invest about a hundred million somewhere cool. The rest- I'd probably just waste it.

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
I'd pay off all my debt, as well as the debt of those I love. I'd give my friend the money he needs to start his company. I'd set up my kids and grandkids for life, with the stipulation they must finish college AND hold some sort of full time job. I'd give TONS to Christian radio across the country. I'd buy a 1 year gold sub to TOL:)chuckle:). I'd buy a ranch in the rockies, as well as somewhere around here. I'd buy lots of guns and and ammo. I'd go back to school. I'd travel. I'd pay Chickenman to go outside. I'd pay Barbara Walters and Oprah to have a sit down with Town and SoD. I'd buy Knight a lifetime supply of Mac crap. I'd buy some horses and hire a few friends to tend to them. I'd buy a sweet river full of catfish. I'd give quite a bit to ministries across the nation. I'd pay all the news stations to quit reporting about Trayvon for three days. I need a break from that. I'd buy a lot of really sweet acoustic guitars. I'd hire a full time acupuncturist and massage therapist. I'd pay for my mother in law to move to Vietnam. I'd buy a cricket team. I'd pay for stripe to go to an american football camp. I'd buy SaultoPaul a lifetime supply of razors. I'd invest about a hundred million somewhere cool. The rest- I'd probably just waste it.
I now want you to win more than me. :D

some other dude

Woulda rassled with baba wawa back in the day :Shimei:

youngBarbraWalters.gif

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Buy a farm, move family closer, build them houses on my farm land so we can all live closer together, stockpile supplies to take care of many people in the future.. fund several orphanages, drug rehabs, get a lifetime subscription here, invest in christian businesses/radio stations, get a 68 camaro rally sport convertible and maybe a boat, take some trips and help more people

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You'll know I won, if you never see me again.

That is my answer. But then, I would have time on my hands. So I would spend more time on TOL. I would hire a software writer to autopilot TOL so I can pass godrulz for top poster inside of a couple of years.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
LB mentioned it at dinner. Said we could probably live on that. :chuckle:

Let me see. 476 mil single winner. Lump sum is 50%. That's 238 mil. Various govts will grab about 50% of that, so we're left with a measly 120 mil.

First thing I would do is consult with daughter and son-in-law. Set up a foundation and trust. Let my brother know. He and his are very well off and are quite knowledgeable in the world of finance etc. Consult with BFF, similar situation. Consult with bank manager.

Get new land line and cell phone numbers. Cancel out old ones.
Would have to change location. Consult with BFF about that.

Prolly retain an attorney or two to help with all the newly-discovered friends, relatives, charities, politicians, freeloaders, etc. who will swear their undying love for me (for a piece of the action, of course).

That's the basic thumbnail. Once all that is done, decide from there.

themuzicman

1) See a financial planner about sustained income
2) Set up a few non-profits to help people that God lays on my heart
3) Get out of debt. (Same for my kids)
4) Play golf
5) Make a donation to my favorite theology website.

Iconoclast

What radio network would that be exactly? And how would you go about stopping gay people from existing in America? Push them back in the closet?

I think the PCFREE radio network.. Since PC is the result of homos being let loose in to the society.

When a behavior is criminal, and homosexuality is justifiably so, then you have less of it, and then criminals can't use their criminal act as a justification for tolerance of them.. Pretty simple really...

S0Z0

BANNED
Banned
This is expected to reach 600,000,000 by the drawing on Friday.

It's amazing how more people buy tickets or more tickets are sold when it's not just 20,000,000, because that's just not enough money for some people, I guess :idunno: