Time No Longer:

Letsargue

1 Corinthians 15:24 KJV – 24- “Then cometh ( The End ), when He shall have ( Delivered Up ) the Kingdom to God, even the Father; when (( He ( shall have ) “Put Down” “All Rule” and “All Authority and Power” ))”. ---&--- Revelation 10:6 KJV – “There should be ( Time no longer )”. --------///--- There can not be anything done by Jesus, or in Jesus’ Name after the End. - After the End, “All Power” is given over to the Body of Christ the Church. Haven’t you heard what the Spirit said to the Churches?? ------- Luke 22:29 KJV – 29- “I appoint unto you a Kingdom, ( AS ) my Father hath appointed unto me”. ---&--- Revelation 4:4 KJV ---&--- Revelation 22:16 KJV ---&--- Revelation 14:18-19 KJV – 18- “And another Angel came out from the altar, which ( had power over fire ); and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe. 19- ( And the Angel thrust in his sickle into the earth ), ( and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God )”. --------///--- That was AD-70; the END of the Nation of Israel, the World of the Father, and now is the World of the Son / the Body of Christ, made of many Members. --- 1 Corinthians 12:12 KJV ---&--- Jude 1:23 KJV -------///--- That’s all there is now, - or nothing!! -- But the Word will be as we are: >> 1 Corinthians 13:12 KJV ---

Paul – 012913

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
The angel was declaring "Times up!"

The New King James conveys the proper understanding....

Revelation 10:5 The angel whom I saw standing on the sea and on the land raised up his hand[c] to heaven 6 and swore by Him who lives forever and ever, who created heaven and the things that are in it, the earth and the things that are in it, and the sea and the things that are in it, that there should be delay no longer, 7 but in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, the mystery of God would be finished, as He declared to His servants the prophets.​

Any interpretation that suggests that time itself stops at this point would have the problem (among many others) of having to explain the existence of the rest of the book of Revelation.

Resting in Him,
Clete

P.S. Your post is utterly inane, bordering on outright insanity. I merely posted to address the King James' use of the phrase "time no longer". It is not my intent to suggest that you've said anything interesting or the least bit worthwhile.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

Revelation 10:5 The angel whom I saw standing on the sea and on the land raised up his hand[c] to heaven 6 and swore by Him who lives forever and ever, who created heaven and the things that are in it, the earth and the things that are in it, and the sea and the things that are in it, that there should be delay no longer, 7 but in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, the mystery of God would be finished, as He declared to His servants the prophets.​

Any interpretation that suggests that time itself stops at this point would have the problem (among many others) of having to explain the existence of the rest of the book of Revelation.

Resting in Him,
Clete

P.S. Your post is utterly inane, bordering on outright insanity. I merely posted to address the King James' use of the phrase "time no longer". It is not my intent to suggest that you've said anything interesting or the least bit worthwhile.

Right! :thumb:
Time is the marking of the sequence of events, the experience of the passing of one event to another. There will be a continued experience of sequential events, thus......the marking of time.

genuineoriginal

Resting in Him,
Clete

Yes. At this time in the future, people no longer have the opportunity to repent before they are condemned.

Letsargue

Resting in Him,
Clete

God just said in -- Revelation 10:6 KJV – “That there should be Time No Longer”. – I understand your disbelief, but that’s what GOD SAID!!! – And what that means, looking at the Whole Word of God the Father, is that ((( God ended the “Time” for “ISRAEL” ))) in AD-70; your world time. That’s the Time when the Old Heaven and the Old Earth passed away; -- From God!! - so IT ended. – NO!! – The sun is still there for your world of the Lost and the worldly folk of it; not of the NEW Earth and New Heaven. - The “Body”, the Christ” is the King and High Priest of ((( IT )))!!! – Isaiah 34:4 KJV – 4- And all the host of Heaven shall be dissolved, and the (( Heavens shall be rolled together as a SCROLL” )). – The “SCROLL” is the Scroll of the Old LAW. --- Hebrews 8:13 KJV ---&--- 1 Corinthians 13:8 KJV ---&--- Isaiah 51:6 KJV --------///--- ALL the Old was put out from the Father, and all died and were no more, or are “NOT”!!! -- Just like when Adam was put out of the Garden into death, and was no more ( To God ). – The Lost, from then on were “NOT” to God --- Luke 13:25 KJV ----//-- Read the Word of God again; - that’s what God did say, not the carnal minded stuff the present churches teach. – I never said that the carnal is not, it just is NOT to God, and still is to you all, but not to me and mine and the New Heaven and the New Earth!!

When Jesus said: --- Matthew 24:16 KJV ------///--- All of Judaea died, ending the Old Kingdom of God, and the Place for them to worship; the Temple!! And the Church fled to the Mountains two thousand years ago in about AD-70!!! – That’s when God the Father entered back into His Rest. – and it was the Archangel who did that!! – 2 Corinthians 11:2 KJV ---&--- Ephesians 1:23 KJV -------///--- Now, add your doctrine to that from any book you desire!!

Paul – 012913

Last edited: