This is how it is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight,

Every year I celebrate Earth Day. I always cut down at least two trees. I run over fire ant mounds with my tractor until I get tired. I always pour at least one quart of oil on the ground because environmentalist say that one drop polutes 50 billion gallons of water. I shoot and eat a wild hog. And I always release some freon into the atmosphere. Then at night I get to feeling guilty, so I burn a few tires to plug up the holes I'm made in the ozone.

God bless, Tom from Mabank, TX

:first:

Aimiel

Actually, wild hogs are a nuisance, and are exotic, not indigenous to the US. Forest rangers in the Great Smoky Mountains national park shoot more than 500 of them every year (every time they see one) just to try to keep their numbers down. They're simply domestic pigs that have escaped captivity, let their hair and teeth grow and are now trying to survive in the woods. When you shoot wild hogs you're doing the earth a favor. :chuckle:

SaulToPaul 2

Rev 8

7: The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

Go green.

Status
Not open for further replies.