THE NEWS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

As I've told you before!!!

Every one of You Know who I'm saying this To!!!

You Phony so called -- "christians" - that think you're SOOO SMART IN YOUR ~~~god; - you'd Best ((( WATCH THE NEWS!!!!! )))!!!!!; - AND Pray Your Stupid "Form" of ~prayers that you know "NOTHING" About; -- AND Pray your ~way (( THAT MY FORM OF PRAYRS DON'T COME TRUE!!!! ))!!!!! ((( Because I'm going to do Everything I can ))) to "Move some Laws" That Are IN the Way of some of the Things You've "EARNED" by your Stupid Hate-mongering OF - (((((( MY GOD!!!!!! )))))) the "Laws of the Universe". --- You fools Know Nothing OF MY "GOD", ( Even though you say you've Read what He has said ) in the Scriptures of the BIBLE!!!! - You Phony lying so called "christians" Have Earned everything I've ever told you what was going to happen to your foolish Country and World, (( AND )) YOU!!!!!

((((((( Keep your Stupid Phony Lying EYES ON THE NEWS ))))))!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 101514

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
As I've told you before!!!

Every one of You Know who I'm saying this To!!!

You Phony so called -- "christians" - that think you're SOOO SMART IN YOUR ~~~god; - you'd Best ((( WATCH THE NEWS!!!!! )))!!!!!; - AND Pray Your Stupid "Form" of ~prayers that you know "NOTHING" About; -- AND Pray your ~way (( THAT MY FORM OF PRAYRS DON'T COME TRUE!!!! ))!!!!! ((( Because I'm going to do Everything I can ))) to "Move some Laws" That Are IN the Way of some of the Things You've "EARNED" by your Stupid Hate-mongering OF - (((((( MY GOD!!!!!! )))))) the "Laws of the Universe". --- You fools Know Nothing OF MY "GOD", ( Even though you say you've Read what He has said ) in the Scriptures of the BIBLE!!!! - You Phony lying so called "christians" Have Earned everything I've ever told you what was going to happen to your foolish Country and World, (( AND )) YOU!!!!!

((((((( Keep your Stupid Phony Lying EYES ON THE NEWS ))))))!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 101514

Does that mean you're gonna jump off a high rise building and it
will be on national television? Perhaps a "Pay per view?"

Status
Not open for further replies.