Resurrection is an Illusion .

pheelme

BANNED
Banned
OMEGA said:
"Chicks" and Disciples

PHEELGOODGUY is a BEATNIK ,

Can ya Dig it.

Age 42 eh , so what, I am 58 and hung out at Yorkville with Jimi Hendrix in ' 68 .

I love to DJ pheelme aka YuPiter
Jimi Hendrix was an true artist and a Junkie.
Since ' 87, don't listen anything that contain Guitars, got unlimited respect for players
but guitar as a frequency no, I am not pheelin It.. Rock and Roll (od whatever is left of it) and Rap are 100 % flesh, Emotions and everything else material, I am Spirit.

much love !

pheelme

BANNED
Banned
OMEGA said:
Mt 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

Mt 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Ac 26:8 Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you, that God should raise the dead?
-------------------------------------------------
Joh 6:68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.
Joh 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
Joh 17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

Holy Spirit is Eternity, if You got It. Jesus was the only flesh that was displaying It, and having it His entire "time" on Earth.He is Eternity, the God, no one should compare themself with Him.For Him 1000 years is One day.That's why He was "Risen" third day.
Because after 2000 years He is Here in flesh again, waiting for You Omega to call His
new Name.
Prophets and Disciples are Eternal by their Work that Is Eternal, because Holy Spirit was Guiding them to write Prophecies / Gospels.
All these quotes that you posted my dear friend are just not answering my Question.
John 17: 2 - 5 is a Crystal clear explanation of Logic of truth.
Holy Spirit is Gift from God to Chosen Person (just like Prophets or Disciples) and Is
fully aplicable only for LAST DAYS (which is now).God don't care for color of our skin or
language we speak.He have poured it all over the Earth.It is a gift just like Hendrix's gift to
play Guitar.Jesus clearly stated in John 17 : 2, that He can only "work" on people His Father gave Him.Which means, you can read His word 24 / 7, but If you don't have that
gift called Holy Spirit from Father, you will never feel and understand his Son.
Jesus and Simon Peter are turning to be Same Person today. Most Decieving and trickiest connection developed between God and a Man.Because everything Jesus have promised Peter are very things that Jesus did .

much love

OMEGA

Pheelgood

Pheelgood

Ok, Soul brother, I understand.

Do you like Gospel singers like Mahalia Jackson, Roberta Martin, The Lamplitters, Shirley Caesar, James Cleveland, Albertina Walker, Inez Andrews, Dorothy Norwood, Bessie Griffin and the Pilgrim Jubilee Singers ?
----------------------------------------------
Joh 17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
6 ¶ I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.
7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.
8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.
9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.
10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.
11 ¶ And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

pheelme

BANNED
Banned
OMEGA said:
Ok, Soul brother, I understand.

Do you like Gospel singers like Mahalia Jackson, Roberta Martin, The Lamplitters, Shirley Caesar, James Cleveland, Albertina Walker, Inez Andrews, Dorothy Norwood, Bessie Griffin and the Pilgrim Jubilee Singers ?
----------------------------------------------
Joh 17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
6 ¶ I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.
7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.
8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.
9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.
10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.
11 ¶ And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

I am white, my wife and my daughter are black.Love and respect Everyone, including Gospel and what was behind It's start.Like I' ve said before people are not wrong, we are all 100 % Innocent.Gospel as a concept of singing songs to God, to show our love to Him
is a Ritual, just like all other rituals and ceremonies that Jesus ended up on the Cross.
Including a Prayer.
Communication between Jesus and His "Father" is very "Cute" for Jesus, because He is
Father.But when disciples were listening it sounded very "Crucial".
You can feel that when Jesus is giving all Glory to Father for giving Him the Disciples, that
Jesus picked Himself.
John 17 is Not about Resurrection, it's about Eternal Life that is given as gift to Chosen
people from God .
Your life Omega is your Soul, gift from God, Your Spirit is also part of that "Package",
and you don't have control over both, because they are not Yours.
You are just extremely Lucky, because you are Living in "Omega" times, when The End of
Life dimension that we can Understand is "just around the corner".
You did not create your Life, your Life have created you, your Spirit, the way you feel or understand Life.
You already got True Love, that is your Life, now If you were given the Truth, you will
live forever.When He switch off Time, if you were given Holy spirit ( the Truth ) you will
go back from 58 to 28 in no Time.You, just like every Human got chemicals inside that can Rejuvenate Cells and Rejuvenate your Outside Appearance.All that body needs is
Truth that by processing through your brain, creates that chemical.And you will Live
forever in that very flesh of yours.
"God's Church", or "Bride of Jesus", are Chosen people of today, that can speak only truth
and give only love.
I hope you are One of them, still not aware of that glorious truth :rain:

much love !

Bick

Resurrection is an illusion?

Resurrection is an illusion?

To Peter, Head Honcho: Your ideas sound like a mixture of Eastern mystical religion plus something from the Bible. If you would agree that the Bible, as accurate and literal a version as available, is the final authority concerning the truth of the subjects you propose,
then I would be willing to discuss your views.

God bless, Bick

Bick

Resurrection an illusion?

Resurrection an illusion?

Hi pheelme. You asked where in the New Testament Jesus promised physical resurrection, and (I assume you meant this) for people after His earthly ministry.

Let's look at a few: In Matt. chapt.22, the Saducees, who did not believe in resurrection, posed a hypothetical question to Jesus hoping to trip him up. They asked which husband a woman would be the wife of IN THE RESURRECTION? (She had married each of seven brothers who had died). This term, IN THE RESURRECTION, was obviously something in
the future. The OT prophets wrote of the reign of Messiah and of a resurrection.
Anyway, Jesus corrected them, telling them 'Ye deceive yourselves, neither knowing the scriptures nor the power of God.'
Jesus clarified the matter by saying roughly, that those who will be resurrected neither marry nor are given in marriage, for they are like the angels in heaven.
This account is also given in Mark 12 and Luke 20.

Go to John 5:27-29: Quoting from Rotherham's NT: Jesus speaking of his having, as the Son of Man, been given all authority for judging, says: "Be not marvelling at this; because their comes an hour in which all they {who are} in the tombs shall harken to his voice, and
shall come forth; they who the good things did, into a resurrection of life; but they who the corrupt things practiced, into a resurrection of judgement."
This is still in the future!

In John 11:25, Jesus says to Martha, whose brother Lazarus had died, "I am the resurrection and the life: he who puts faith in me, even though he die, shall live again."

Looking back at your question, you specifically used the word "physical." If you will use a concordance, you will find that the Bible always refers to the person being resurrected, not "just the body" or "just the spirit." Of course, we are body, soul and spirit. But, being made from dust "to dust shall you return." See Gen. 3:19; Job 10:9; Psa. 90:3.

"Soul" is the consciousness, the feelings, the desires, produced by the breath of life vitalizing the body. Starting with Adam, God breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and he became a living soul. See Gen.2:7. Soul is your being, and we interact with each other through our personalities. When we die, the personality, consciousness, desires , feelings etc, disappear, and are said to go to Hades, the unseen (unfortunately interpreted as "hell" in many translations). See Acts 2:27: Peter speaking of Jesus resurrection, quoted Psalms 16:8 etc.

As for man's "spirit". Again using a concordance, for the Bible does not contradict itself between the OT and the NT. Man's spirit may be defined as his life force and is related to breath. I'll quote Gen 7:22, using the NIV: All in whose nostrils was the breath of the spirit of life, of all that was on the dry land died." See also 2 Sam. 22:16 and Psa.18:15.
Upon death, when man breathes his last, "The dust returns to the earth as it was, and the spirit returns to God who gave it." Eccl.12:7.

God bless, Bick

pheelme

BANNED
Banned
Bick said:
Hi pheelme. You asked where in the New Testament Jesus promised physical resurrection, and (I assume you meant this) for people after His earthly ministry.

Let's look at a few: In Matt. chapt.22, the Saducees, who did not believe in resurrection, posed a hypothetical question to Jesus hoping to trip him up. They asked which husband a woman would be the wife of IN THE RESURRECTION? (She had married each of seven brothers who had died). This term, IN THE RESURRECTION, was obviously something in
the future. The OT prophets wrote of the reign of Messiah and of a resurrection.
Anyway, Jesus corrected them, telling them 'Ye deceive yourselves, neither knowing the scriptures nor the power of God.'
Jesus clarified the matter by saying roughly, that those who will be resurrected neither marry nor are given in marriage, for they are like the angels in heaven.
This account is also given in Mark 12 and Luke 20.

Go to John 5:27-29: Quoting from Rotherham's NT: Jesus speaking of his having, as the Son of Man, been given all authority for judging, says: "Be not marvelling at this; because their comes an hour in which all they {who are} in the tombs shall harken to his voice, and
shall come forth; they who the good things did, into a resurrection of life; but they who the corrupt things practiced, into a resurrection of judgement."
This is still in the future!

In John 11:25, Jesus says to Martha, whose brother Lazarus had died, "I am the resurrection and the life: he who puts faith in me, even though he die, shall live again."

Looking back at your question, you specifically used the word "physical." If you will use a concordance, you will find that the Bible always refers to the person being resurrected, not "just the body" or "just the spirit." Of course, we are body, soul and spirit. But, being made from dust "to dust shall you return." See Gen. 3:19; Job 10:9; Psa. 90:3.

"Soul" is the consciousness, the feelings, the desires, produced by the breath of life vitalizing the body. Starting with Adam, God breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and he became a living soul. See Gen.2:7. Soul is your being, and we interact with each other through our personalities. When we die, the personality, consciousness, desires , feelings etc, disappear, and are said to go to Hades, the unseen (unfortunately interpreted as "hell" in many translations). See Acts 2:27: Peter speaking of Jesus resurrection, quoted Psalms 16:8 etc.

As for man's "spirit". Again using a concordance, for the Bible does not contradict itself between the OT and the NT. Man's spirit may be defined as his life force and is related to breath. I'll quote Gen 7:22, using the NIV: All in whose nostrils was the breath of the spirit of life, of all that was on the dry land died." See also 2 Sam. 22:16 and Psa.18:15.
Upon death, when man breathes his last, "The dust returns to the earth as it was, and the spirit returns to God who gave it." Eccl.12:7.

God bless, Bick

First of all, must thank you for your generous response :sinapisN:
I've said many times, not trying to make anyone believe me as a person, because I know i am telling nothing but a truth, and that is not mine.
How can Spirit be related to breath ??
Center of my spirit is my brain, and center of your spirit are your lungs. Interesting .
For you, soul and spirit are almost identical dimension, because they came into Adam's
nostrils. Also interesting.
From Adam and Eve's firstborn, to The Last baby that will be born on Earth (soon), we are all just Spirits (not souls) that live in our parents flesh.All ours "personalities, consciousness, desires, feelings " as you put it, are not ours, they are from our DNA mix
that is not ours.Only if you have Holy spirit, "your" flesh will become Yours forever, because truth will eliminate all your Emotions, (as I put it) Your life will become love, and only thing you can give, that is yours. Truth is not, it was a gift from God.
Every single person that died after Adam, never Knew the truth, so why would they be
resurrected ? According to OT and NT, whoever calls Lord's name will be saved, regarding of how they lived their life up to that moment.Do you really believe that every single person
that accepted Jesus as Savior, and have died, is going to be Physicaly bring to life ?

God created everything from beginning to the End including everyones Life. If you believe that Every person was creating their own destiny, and did everything themself, than you taking away God's Credit and Glory.
How can than you be judged for what you did ?

But He did not create your Spirit, Devil did, Only Holy Spirit is from God, the one that was on Jesus, the Truth .

much Love !

pheelme

BANNED
Banned
Aimiel said:
You're the one who said that Jesus never died, that He was just in coma. He chose to be born at the time that He did, partially because what He said and did could be more easily understood, and wasn't speaking 'only' to the people who were alive, and even said so.Please explain.Without faith it is impossible to please Him. You're pretty good proof of that, my friend.They're no more Christians than the Christian Science people are.You're 'mind-reading' or taking cues from demons, which is doctrine contrary to The Word of God.You don't know what I'm thinking, nor the spirit of my thoughts any more than I know what color shirt your grandad wore the day he graduated high school. You're deceived.Yes, I do; I know exactly who you are: :troll:
His flesh died, it wasn't really His, because He is God, pure Spirit, 100% truth.
To explain "Controlers and Controled", you need to understand Kingdoms.You got King that Controles people.Try book of Daniel chapter 2. Where Daniel, without hearing the dream ofKing Nebuchadnezzar, have explain to the King the dream and Prophecy behind It.It was Prophecy about Kingdoms on Earth, from Nebuchadnezzar's to Today, when Rock is about to Destroy Existing Kingdom, kingdom that exist thanks to your and other "Believers" Beliefs.
I suppose you got Idea who that Rock might be ??
I am not a mind reader, I've just read what your mind wrote,I am giving 100% Glory & Credit to God and His Only Son, and you dare to call Me Satanist and Demon possest
Person ??
Are you really Sure your Spirit is OK ??

much Love and Truth !

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
pheelme said:
His flesh died, it wasn't really His, because He is God, pure Spirit, 100% truth.
You are mistaken, not knowing the Scriptures nor the power of God.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1:1,14​

pheelme

BANNED
Banned
Turbo said:
You are mistaken, not knowing the Scriptures nor the power of God.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1:1,14​
Here you go again, judging like you are God :rotfl:
I' ve read Scriptures, just like you did.
I was revealed truth twice, in ' 91 and ' 05, that is why Trying to show you a bit different way
to feel truth comming from Word of God.
In ' 91 Everything Crucial that happened in my Life ( ever since ) came into my thoughts,
I was Scared stiff, and started Studying Scriptures with 7th day Adventist Church, for about two years.Then my life have happened as I saw it, and second revelation came, this time with
instruction, how to Eliminate Fear first.And day after day more and more was revealed to me.
You Turbo, just like me living in these Last days. 2000 years after Gospels were written,
and you need to feel that when Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, armed with Holy Spirit,
wrote Gospels their Language was different than today.
It was The Very same Pattern used by Jesus to Show Pharisees, how OT actualy " work "
Just like it was written, be like a Child and you will understand.
Truth is very Simple pattern .

much truth !