REPORT: Miracle Dynamics

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Freak

Miracles foster belief!!!!

Due to Christ's greatest miracle--raising from the dead--we find justification--He was delivered over to death for our sins and was raised to life for our justification.
I wish you were still here, so you would see this. Those who already beleived in Christ believed in Him still, after he was raised. And those of us who didn't have faith in Him before that weren't present when He rose, nor when He appeared to His followers. Those who saw Him rise were dumbfounded, and shocked, but nothing seems to indicate that they were led to believe based on it. Maybe if you had actually read the article...:doh::nono:

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
I'm a member of the "that have not seen" group.

John 20:26-29 "And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, [jesus]Peace be unto you.[/jesus] Then saith he to Thomas, [jesus]Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.[/jesus] And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. Jesus saith unto him, [jesus]Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.[/jesus]"

Freak

Lighthouse said:
I wish you were still here, so you would see this. Those who already beleived in Christ believed in Him still, after he was raised. And those of us who didn't have faith in Him before that weren't present when He rose, nor when He appeared to His followers. Those who saw Him rise were dumbfounded, and shocked, but nothing seems to indicate that they were led to believe based on it. Maybe if you had actually read the article...

God inspired Scripture tells us...

“Now when he was in Jerusalem at the Passover, in the feast day, many believed in his name, when they saw the miracles which he did."

“After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias. And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased."