Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by zen nudist
Call it GOD, call it the universe, we all agree there is but one total whole.... what we disagree upon is the nature of conscoiusness. if there one ultimate mind pretending to be many? are there many minds which were created by a supermind? are there simply many immortal minds and no super mind?
Personally, I see no reason to suspect that there is one super mind behind and persisting after it created... perhaps we are what is left of one super mind, or perhaps we have always been seperate... there is no testible difference that would say which is the right or absolute correct view.
too many pretend their beliefs are fact and their faiths are understandings and knowledge... they are basically liars seeking to impose their view upon others out of fear or a desire to control others.
Honest people do not demand others to accept their view without challenge, nor do they pretend to know what they only believe... as far as I can tell (^_^).
most questions have no absolute verifiable answers. most answers are challengable. no answer exists that cannot spawn new questions... I find the more I learn the less I know.

baloney
So glad zen stopped by to enlighten us all. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.