Phony christian Idiots!!

Letsargue

Phony christian Idiots!!

America And The REST of You ALL'S World is Nothing BUT Self Appointed; Better Than Everyone else, O-R - the Animals You ""KILL"" For the FUN Of IT!!

ALL YOUR TV Programs are made for ( You ALL'S JOY!! ), and are not much But KILLING People and Animals!!!! --A-N-D - ""Half Naked W-o-m-e-n""!!!!!!!

REALLY!! -- THERE I-S NO-One Any Better than Any Other Person OR Animal!!!!! -- This Cursed Modern "World" of You all's has Nothing but "PEOPLE" to Praise, when there IS NO ONE Any Better than Anyone Else!!!

There Was the Appointed Apostles by GOD; BUT I-T Was Still WHAT ""T-H-E-Y"" SAID, Not Who They WERE!!!!!

You All Are Like Your Super People - like that Woman, who just Died at the Age of 94???? - What makes Her ANYTHING??? --- OBAMA, George Washington, Glenn Beck, Donald Trump or Rubio, or Nancy Reagan, or - Which ONE IS "MADE" of Something Better than the Others, OR a Cow???

( KNOWLEDGE ) //// ((( "K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E"!! ))) ""IS"" the Only Thing that has ANY Value AT A-L-L!!!!!!!!
Your Phony House or Car, or your Stupid Garments or Ignorant Trinkets You All P-L-A-Y WITH or Ware!!! -- Those are the ONLY Things any of You put of Value, Never "KNOWLEDGE"!! -- AND You All Think You're ""S-M-A-R-T""!!!!!
You All Know Nothing, Or Care about Anything BUT PEOPLE, And Yourselves!!!!! - You Can't Respond to Anything that is of GOD; you Must "MAKE UP" your own words to please Yourselves!!!!!!! -- The ""TRUTH"" IS NOTHING BUT What IS Written in the Scriptures AS ""I-S""; Nothing ELSE - (( "I-S" ))!!!!

((( AND I'M THE FOOL!!! )))!!!!!!!!!!!! - ( Now watch what that Phony FOOL SAYS that pleases You ALL)!!!

(((( Watch Your N-E-W-S!! ))))!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 030716!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Phony christian Idiots!!

America And The REST of You ALL'S World is Nothing BUT Self Appointed; Better Than Everyone else, O-R - the Animals You ""KILL"" For the FUN Of IT!!

ALL YOUR TV Programs are made for ( You ALL'S JOY!! ), and are not much But KILLING People and Animals!!!! --A-N-D - ""Half Naked W-o-m-e-n""!!!!!!!

REALLY!! -- THERE I-S NO-One Any Better than Any Other Person OR Animal!!!!! -- This Cursed Modern "World" of You all's has Nothing but "PEOPLE" to Praise, when there IS NO ONE Any Better than Anyone Else!!!

There Was the Appointed Apostles by GOD; BUT I-T Was Still WHAT ""T-H-E-Y"" SAID, Not Who They WERE!!!!!

You All Are Like Your Super People - like that Woman, who just Died at the Age of 94???? - What makes Her ANYTHING??? --- OBAMA, George Washington, Glenn Beck, Donald Trump or Rubio, or Nancy Reagan, or - Which ONE IS "MADE" of Something Better than the Others, OR a Cow???

( KNOWLEDGE ) //// ((( "K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E"!! ))) ""IS"" the Only Thing that has ANY Value AT A-L-L!!!!!!!!
Your Phony House or Car, or your Stupid Garments or Ignorant Trinkets You All P-L-A-Y WITH or Ware!!! -- Those are the ONLY Things any of You put of Value, Never "KNOWLEDGE"!! -- AND You All Think You're ""S-M-A-R-T""!!!!!
You All Know Nothing, Or Care about Anything BUT PEOPLE, And Yourselves!!!!! - You Can't Respond to Anything that is of GOD; you Must "MAKE UP" your own words to please Yourselves!!!!!!! -- The ""TRUTH"" IS NOTHING BUT What IS Written in the Scriptures AS ""I-S""; Nothing ELSE - (( "I-S" ))!!!!

((( AND I'M THE FOOL!!! )))!!!!!!!!!!!! - ( Now watch what that Phony FOOL SAYS that pleases You ALL)!!!

(((( Watch Your N-E-W-S!! ))))!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 030716!!

Thanks very much for another one of your insane rants. They are very much appreciated. You always come through for us and never let us down. Without you on TOL representing the insane, we wouldn't have a token madman's point of view. Every forum needs one of you guys. You represent a minority of those who cannot think properly. We really appreciate your input.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You know, the insane often don't get the attention they deserve. After all, they make up a very small minority of the population and we need to pay close attention to their insight. Their thoughts are not our thoughts obviously. They're usually easy to spot. I mean, the strange phrases and well-chosen wordings kind of open up a well-lit corridor of bazaar behavior.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Whereas I cannot align myself with their illogical thought processes, I can, at least, try and show a healthy supply of empathy for their plight. Can you imagine the myriad of checks and balances they must go through before creating a reasonable sounding sentence structure?

PureX

They're not "phony Christian idiots", they really ARE Christian idiots!

And, of course, we all know who "they are", and they are NOT us!

:chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Insanity can strike anyone at any moment in their life. All it takes is enough pressure and inconsistency in one's life to force them over the brink. Loss of a job, the breakup of a marriage, recurrent thoughts based upon negative childhood memories, etc. Suddenly without notice, their mind bends and eventually snaps.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Sometimes it's a very sad set of circumstances that may cause a mental breakdown of monumental proportions. Oftentimes it doesn't take much for certain persons to suddenly lose control of their senses.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Might paranoia manifest itself in such a condition, perhaps? Might it be beneficial for Letsargue to seek professional help at this point in time? Most likely.

Letsargue

Sometimes it's a very sad set of circumstances that may cause a mental breakdown of monumental proportions. Oftentimes it doesn't take much for certain persons to suddenly lose control of their senses.

W-E-L-L!!! - H-o-w Smart!!!!??

M-U-S-I-C!!!!!??
You ALL Must Have That "Stupid Noisy STUFF", you ALL Call - "M-U-S-I-C"!! - "Music" is really Stuff that is ""A'MUS'ING""; Not "Noisy" Sounding Stuff Just for FOOLS!! - An "Amusement Park" Has "Amusing" RIDES // Music RIDES. - Anything that is "Amusing", IS MUSIC. -- (( What fools Call "Music", is Nothing But Stupid NOISE ))!!!!!! -- You ALL Must Have that Stupid Noise on TV While Other People are Talking!!!! -- You ALL Must have that ""Stupid Noise"" to FILL Your Foolish Minds, Because None of You Can "THINK"!!!!!

You just curse the Truth, the Same WAY You curse the True Words of GOD by Replacing THEM With Your Own Stupid ""S-i-n-g-i-n-g"" WORDS!!! -- And That IS ALL That IS Needed to Prove the Foolishness of Your Whole WORLD!!!!!

((( Watch Your N-E-W-S ))) !!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 030716

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
W-E-L-L!!! - H-o-w Smart!!!!??

M-U-S-I-C!!!!!??
You ALL Must Have That "Stupid Noisy STUFF", you ALL Call - "M-U-S-I-C"!! - "Music" is really Stuff that is ""A'MUS'ING""; Not "Noisy" Sounding Stuff Just for FOOLS!! - An "Amusement Park" Has "Amusing" RIDES // Music RIDES. - Anything that is "Amusing", IS MUSIC. -- (( What fools Call "Music", is Nothing But Stupid NOISE ))!!!!!! -- You ALL Must Have that Stupid Noise on TV While Other People are Talking!!!! -- You ALL Must have that ""Stupid Noise"" to FILL Your Foolish Minds, Because None of You Can "THINK"!!!!!

You just curse the Truth, the Same WAY You curse the True Words of GOD by Replacing THEM With Your Own Stupid ""S-i-n-g-i-n-g"" WORDS!!! -- And That IS ALL That IS Needed to Prove the Foolishness of Your Whole WORLD!!!!!

((( Watch Your N-E-W-S ))) !!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 030716

Was it music that caused your breakdown? What kind of music? Rap, Rock and Roll, Classical, New-Age, Swing, or Rockabilly? The traumatizing beat of certain sounds may have caused a momentary loss of mental stability? Tell us a little more?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Open up man and pour out your innermost thoughts and feelings? Perhaps someone on TOL may be able to help you? Don't feel shy, you're among friends.

Letsargue

Was it music that caused your breakdown? What kind of music? Rap, Rock and Roll, Classical, New-Age, Swing, or Rockabilly? The traumatizing beat of certain sounds may have caused a momentary loss of mental stability? Tell us a little more?

I DON'T Listen to MUSIC; O-R Watch those Stupid Stories and Movies of any kind that are made of NOTHING BUT Impossible Stuff that Can't Happen!!!!!! -- TV and the Theaters are filled with NOTHING But Stupid Garbage ( With Music ) that can't happen, A-N-D All FOOLS Must be Entertained BY Such GARBAGE AS Y-O-U-R -- Personal "J-O-Y-Y-Y-Y"!!!!

(( Watch your News ))!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 030716 ----- (((((((( ""D-O-N-E""!!!!! )))))))!!!!! --- KEEP IT FOR Yourself!!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I DON'T Listen to MUSIC; O-R Watch those Stupid Stories and Movies of any kind that are made of NOTHING BUT Impossible Stuff that Can't Happen!!!!!! -- TV and the Theaters are filled with NOTHING But Stupid Garbage ( With Music ) that can't happen, A-N-D All FOOLS Must be Entertained BY Such GARBAGE AS Y-O-U-R -- Personal "J-O-Y-Y-Y-Y"!!!!

(( Watch your News ))!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 030716 ----- (((((((( ""D-O-N-E""!!!!! )))))))!!!!! --- KEEP IT FOR Yourself!!!

Do you just sit in a comfortable chair in the middle of your room, wearing a tin foil hat and waiting for messages from the mother ship?