No Prison Time For Gay Rapist Teacher

Nineveh

Merely Christian
So much for "equal rights".

There was a judge in my town who always let the child rapists off easy....

Come to find out he was a bird of that same feather.

SUTG

firechyld said:
Everyone's responses are all "gay rapist" this and "gay rapist" that. The effect severely diminishes the fact that a female raped by a male has received the exact same treatment.

My point is, they don't HAVE to say it. It is implied by the way they address the article.

This is because the gay rape is a new announcement in this article and thread. There was a whole other article and thread on the 'straight rape'.

Army of One

firechyld said:
Everyone's responses are all "gay rapist" this and "gay rapist" that. The effect severely diminishes the fact that a female raped by a male has received the exact same treatment.

My point is, they don't HAVE to say it. It is implied by the way they address the article.
The "straight" rapist's execution was already called for by several people here.:)

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hey firechyld,

What do you think the "straight" rapist's punishment should be? Do you agree with us that he should be put to death?

firechyld

Turbo said:
Hey firechyld,

What do you think the "straight" rapist's punishment should be? Do you agree with us that he should be put to death?

No. I don't "believe in" the death penalty, and on a purely practical level I oppose in being used in rape cases as I feel it would simply make conviction even less likely.

One Eyed Jack

On a purely practical level, I think it'll make rapes less likely to occur. Most rapists are cowards, and if they know they'll be executed for raping women, they'll probably think twice about doing it. Of course, there will always exist those individuals with a total disregard for the law or the consequences of their actions, and they will rape woman. But if you put them to death, they'll never do it again. When you consider that many rapists have multiple victims, you'll understand that executing rapists the first time they're caught can prevent a lot of unnecessary pain.