New to TOL

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The world we live in...

I can prove to you that you are either still saved or that you never were saved "before".

Many people are "Christian" but never were saved because their understanding of Christ was warped and wrong. Which are you?

mistercghs

I can prove to you that you are either still saved or that you never were saved "before".

Many people are "Christian" but never were saved because their understanding of Christ was warped and wrong. Which are you?

I hate answering a question with a question...however...saved from what?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Is that why you "gave up on Christianity"? I don't blame you for leaving the religious churchianity system, but you seem to have stepped in another pile of it with your alleged Torah keeping and Hebrew Israeliteism.

Heir we are gonna get along just fine here
Probably not, but good luck on your hunt for the learned (as you put it) on this site. There are more ever learning than faithful.

mistercghs

Is that why you "gave up on Christianity"? I don't blame you for leaving the religious churchianity system, but you seem to have stepped in another pile of it with your alleged Torah keeping and Hebrew Israeliteism.

Probably not, but good luck on your hunt for the learned (as you put it) on this site. There are more ever learning than faithful.

Im done here...i have a post up in the forum...feel free to chime in

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I hate answering a question with a question...however...saved from what?

For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains. (Deuteronomy 32:22 KJV)

God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day. (Psalms 7:11 KJV)

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. (Daniel 12:2 KJV)

mistercghs

What was it about Deuteronomy 28 that you found to be mutually exclusive with Christianity?

Not Christianity...has nothing to do with Christianity...it describes the black man's plight in America especially...
Deuteronomy 28:68 KJV

And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

JosephR

Not Christianity...has nothing to do with Christianity...it describes the black man's plight in America especially...
Deuteronomy 28:68 KJV

And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

If Egypt means America.. and well,,they did buy them... I see your way of making it connect..but not exactly..

And when you get ,, I TOLD YA SO, about the language. :)

One Eyed Jack

Thanks Joseph...

Rabbi? I'm not a Jew... neither did I convert...I simply read Deuteronomy 28 and said hey that describes me n my people ("black" people)...

You've got to be pretty ashamed of your own ethnicity to hijack somebody else's. Be black and proud and stop claiming to be an Israelite, or just convert to Judaism proper and be a Jew.