New at TOL. Wanted to say hi!

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Hi guys! I'm new here and thought it would be polite to introduce myself.

I might as well say this now and get it in the open. I am gay. I don't think that should take away from what I can offer to the forums. Hopefully that won't be much of an issue.

I look forward to interacting with you all!

Welcome.

I don't know how much you looked around here before you joined, but because you're gay (actively gay, for those ready to make a distinction) there are more than a few people here who would gladly see you incarcerated or executed (or both, but they'd have to do it in the right order for the full effect and I'm not sure how capable they'd be of thinking that through).

There are also some really good people here, people that you'll be glad to count as friends, so I hope you stick around long enough to meet them.

bybee

I might as well say this now and get it in the open. I am gay. I don't think that should take away from what I can offer to the forums. Hopefully that won't be much of an issue.

I hope you have an armor plated suit to don before you enter this arena?
The subject of homosexuality and practice is debated ad nauseum on this forum.

bybee

Thank you for the welcome, guys. A bit about me,

I served in the army out of high school, two tours in Afghanistan. Currently I'm in college (a little reward for my service) working on a BS in biochemistry. Would be remissed not to mention that I'm married. My husband still serves but is a marine.

If the others here aren't as friendly as you, it's okay. I've got thick skin. I can handle it.

Well then Freddy, get ready!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Welcome.

I don't know how much you looked around here before you joined, but because you're gay (actively gay, for those ready to make a distinction) there are more than a few people here who would gladly see you incarcerated or executed (or both, but they'd have to do it in the right order for the full effect and I'm not sure how capable they'd be of thinking that through).

There are also some really good people here, people that you'll be glad to count as friends, so I hope you stick around long enough to meet them.

iow, you're going to find people who respect God's Word

and you're going to find people like anna

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sockpuppet of a banned user--that why so many usernames...

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

That explains a whole lot about the behavior of this troll...